Chapter 6:Hellion

As the days pass, me and the kitten get along very well.

I also find out that the kitten is a boy and so now I'm just judging on what kind of name to give him.

"Hmm, what about ken? or kenji? no...maybe jun? or maybe Hisashi? Ugh or Akihiko is good maybe..."

"Okai okai child call down, lets see now...hell no, I'm not your son, I'm not freaking obiedient, and maybe not bad, and really? I guess I'll go with the second to last."

"Eh, okai but when your with me ill call you Aki or Akihiko okai?"

"-sigh- do what ever you want, but I must say... you may be called the Hellion or The Savage but you actually just have a mind of a child."

"Huh?! what's that suppose to mean!"

"Haha oh nothing never mind."

So then on out I call him Aki, but when around others ill call him Hisashi for the purpose of me only using Aki is special.

"I'm off to school! cya later Aki!"

"Mm ba-bye child, and behave will you?"

"Hehe ya fine bai."

I head to school but once I pass through the gates a large explosion happens at the school.

"!!!"

Everyone from inside starts flooding out and kids start become worried.

I don't like the feeling of what's inside so I head in to go check it out.

{XD stupid right?}<~my notes to you

I look around to try to find any other students stuck or hinding anywhere, and I do find some.

Soonly I come across the part if the school that has been blown up.

If by birds eye view, I bet you'll see a large chunk of the corner of the school blown off.

But that's not it....there's also four alchemist at the same place.

"Uhh... w-what is it that you want?"

They turn around and observe me as I try not to obviously show my fear.

"Haha, so you must be the Hellion they call of right?"

"Really she's The Savage people have been talking about?!"

"Yes you idiot can't you tell by her smell? now shut up."

"You both are annoying you little twats."

Three of the alchemist start fighting in front of me and what do I say..

"Uhh can you all just shut up?"

"Shut up Hellion! we will never accept a Mutant Beast as in you! so shut your own mouth before I ripe it off that pretty little face of yours."

I don't simple shut up but I glare at them to try and agitate them a little.

But the man who hasn't said a word since early raises his hand.

"Would you be kind enough to forget what you have seen today miss Hellion?"

"Huh? and what if I refuse?"

"Well we won't simply let you go without a warning missy."

He then commands a fire ball in hand smiles at me.

"Oh, I get you now. bring it on then if you got what it takes."

"Haha! us verses this half breed? haha! this will be easy!"

Since I'm part vampire and alchemist I can't summon most common things they can but I an summon most rare and hard commands to do. but this hasn't been told yet to the public.

The first one to start it off was the girl with the magic of poison.

It passes by me and melts the floor behind me.

I look back and I already see a ice crystal coming my way, but I dodge at the right time.

"Hmm not bad as I though."

"Hehe that's what they all say when they know their getting their ass kicked."

"Eh? ahah we'll see about that."