I'll Go Out Tonight and Piss On Her Door Step.

Patrick and I ended up inadvertently having sex again right after Joe and Marie left. I just couldn't get enough of him, his smell, his taste, his breath, his hands and lips on me, his heavenly gutteral moans that came deep within him were music to my ears and it was the only thing I wanted to hear. you couldn't cut us apart with a knife. in the back of Joe and Marie's car on the way to the club it took all of my power to keep myself off of him but one look in the eyes from him caused us to once again plaster ourselves to each other.

"I guess you guys got over that fight pretty quickly." Joe said as he drove.

"are they seriously making out back there?" Marie asked.

"you really couldn't tell by the gross kissing noises? really?" Joe asked Marie.

"its kind of cute" Marie cooed.

" no its not its gross as fuck. guys, cut it out back there!" Joe shouted to us. "were here, please stop."

Patrick quickly turned to face forward again and straightened out his hair and I did the same.

Patrick opened the passenger door of the dark car only for us to be blinded. he helped me out of the car and the four of us hurried in.

"Crap." Joe muttered after we got in the building and Patrick looked to have a saddened thinking look on his face.

"it was bound to happen sometime" Marie said.

"someone fill me in?" I asked.

"this won't be good on Patrick. get ready for the shit storm. there were already rumors about his whole wife thing." Joe said still leaving me clueless until it hit me. they were worried about the after effects of Patrick and I being caught together with the divorce and him also having a kid going on. to top it all off we had matching hickeys and Patrick wasn't wearing his wedding ring. I felt stupid, I felt like this was my fault, I shouldn't be here.

"I'm sorry." I said apologetically to Patrick who looked at me.

"its not you're fault, you don't need to apologize. you're too pretty to be hidden away." he said making me smile. he took my hand and led me toward the bar where we met Andy and Pete, who avoided all contact with Patrick and I.

"you guys are together?" Andy asked us with a very questioning tone.

"yeah." Patrick said over the music.

"dude, you must not remember her." Andy said. making us both look at him confused.

"so neither of you remember then. it was thirteen years ago, so I guess I don't blame you." Andy said  "when you were seventeen and she was ten she use to beg to come to our practices with Marie and follow you everywhere." Andy stated. Patrick and I looked at each other for a moment. "I distinctly remember her asking if you would teach her to play guitar one time. and you went over to where she was sitting on one of our amps. and you put her little fingers on the right frets and stuff and tried to teach her how to play a chord. you talked to her like the little kid she was. so its just weird now that you guys are together." Joe said.

"ohhh." Patrick said awkwardly probably remembering. "pigtails."

"yup, that's her." Andy said.

"did you two know this?" and I looked at Marie and Joe who where bursting out in laughter and Marie nodded to me, even Pete was laughing a little. he had to of known too, he was the oldest of all of us.

"oh god." I mumbled.

"is it awkward knowing that you forked the little girl who followed you around when you were seventeen?" Joe asked still laughing uncontrollably. Patrick was red in the face.