trapanese☆

lil ricefield - trapanese was a big inspo for this chapter

we love a queen with writer's block

i took a look at some of will's videos. i found myself laughing way more than i thought i would be.

i spent like sixty nine hours watching mainly his second channel videos, just because i felt they showed more personality and shit.

i open my eyes and see that i must've fallen asleep last night as i still have a (flavour) ice-cream carton still in my hands and will's videos still playing on my laptop. 

i get up and tidy up my bed, putting the ice-cream carton into the bin and washing off the spoon.

i go and have a shower making sure to condition my hair because i fell asleep in a bun last night and my hair is all matted.

after my shower, i sit on my bed going through my phone because who the fuck actually gets ready straight after a shower? i ain't got nowhere to be.

i check my messages. there's one from my mom saying that some fella from my town that i didn't even know passed away. i replied saying something along the lines of 'send my condolences to his family' just to be polite.

i see that i had some harassing messages from corinna telling me to go on minecraft from last night that i ignored.

the only other message, besides the one from tesco telling me that i have seventy five clubcard points, is from will.

will: hey, i know we only met like a few days ago but i was wondering if you wanted to come to sushi with me and my mates tonight on a double date type shit?

me: yeah sure ofc :)

me: where do i meet yous and what time?

will: roka at 6;00

me: see you later then x

i send the message before realizing that i sent will a 'x'. its honestly habit for me at this point and half the time i don't think before i send.

i order food and sit down to write some lyrics. my main musical inspiration is lil peep, so i listen to a bit of his stuff and then decide to write something with a bit of a 'feelz' vibe.

my food arrives and i eat it while lyrics seem to be flowing onto my notepad. 

i look down at my lyrics and smile, they're actually quite okay. i decide to title it 'caught' and make a mental note to record it tomorrow.

i start getting ready to go for sushi and do my makeup making me look less dead.

i grab my keys and purse and start walking towards roka. its summer so it isn't a big deal because it isn't dark.

i listen to some tunes along the way and get distracted by a dog along the way and end up being five minutes late, oops.

i see will and another lad and girl sitting in a booth. i walk up to them.

'hi fellas,' i say, smiling.

'alright y/n! this is josh and gee,' will says and i smile at the two.

i sit down beside will and we all start talking about random shit.

we order sushi and drinks and i find out that will and gee are roommates and josh also oes youtube and gee does twitch.

'what do you do then, y/n?' gee asks me, smiling.

'photography and a bit of-' i realize what i'm saying and think of a quick little lie, 'beat making on the side.' it wasn't a total lie, i did make beats for people sometimes.

'oh wow, that's actually really cool,' josh says, 'do you do t for soundcloud rappers and shit?'

'yeah basically, some soundcloud person will ask me to make a beat and send me their mp3 of them rapping or singing or mumbling and then i can put a beat onto it,' i inform him. i mainly did this when i was just starting rapping as assthetic ratt and i had just moved to london and was skint.

after sushi, i decide to go clubbing with them and they meet with there two mates james and george. their mate alex (who i had discovered on the train) was unable to come because he got his id taken off him.

i had a few (drinks of choice) and was honestly feeling a little bit tipsy.

i was talking, or shouting, to will and he whispered something into my ear.

'wanna come back to mine?'

i nod and he brings me out to a taxi, telling the taxi man his address and we drive off to his apartment building.

would y'all kill me if i did smut?

lol idc imma do it anyway