' i'll kill em '

" you didn't hear jack shit !" You shouted and hid your face in your hands blushing in embarrassment. He lay his hand on your back which send shuddered down your spine, you looked up and smiled friendly and slightly blushed . He smiled back and you both went quiet .
" uh how 'bout a movie ?" You asked him grabbing his hand and taking him to the living room .

( 2-D POV:)

I walked down a while after I showed y/n to her room , I slowly went down the stairs afraid I would fall as I am super clumsy but as I did so I heard her mumble to herself .

""Why the fuck did I blush . It's a fucking celebrity crush you idiot ." You held back a sharp breath and began to think for a moment , she has a crush on me?

" erm luv ?" You asked happy yet shocked by her secret confession .

" you didn't hear jack shit!" She shouted as I approached her and lay a hand on her back i could feel her shiver as I did , what am I doing ?

She looked up and smiled at me a pink tint still across her face , why does she have to be so fuckin cute . I can't like her , mudz only let me bring her because I promised him she could design merchandise and maybe play f/I ( favorite instrument ) maybe I'm just overthinking this and we are very good friends .

" how 'bout a movie ?" I couldn't reply as her soft hands grabbed mine and dragged me upstairs to the sofa . She sat me down and put on a zombie movie , she knew I liked them .

She proceeded to sit beside me but each time she got scared she moved an inch closer to me , after some time she was sitting in my arms and she snuggled her face into my neck as she drifted to sleep . I turned my face away hiding my blush as I observed her sleep soundly .

To think that just a couple of days ago she was depressed and drank away all her emotions and now she was happy in my arms was amazing . There was peace for a long time until murdoc slammed the front door open , he was drunk ...

" ooooh my god , faceache you ain't been fuckin y/n have yaaa?!" He slurred as I blushed and stood up laying down her head softly on a pillow .
" no mudz , we 'er watching a mewvie!" I said loudly and glared at him
"Fuck offf twat ! Give er " he swiftly slapped me in the face and wobbled over to y/n I held my face in pain . He turned around and kicked me in the head . The last thing I remember is him taking y/n by the arm and dragging her upstairs

( your POV:)

I woke up but no longer in stus arms but murdoc dragging me upstairs , I caught a small glimpse of stu lying on the floor out cold . I kicked and screamed trying to get noodle or Russ but they never came , they weren't home .
He dragged me into his room and chucked me in the corner , you had herd from Murdoc's ex's on Twitter that he was another being when drunk .

You swung your fist at his face but missed as he leant into your neck and began to bite it leaving small bruises along your neck , you tried to push him off and scream but he had you locked in his room and hand held over your mouth . You cried as he began to pull up your hoodie just as his slid his hand under your hoodie and lifted it off you heard loud banging on the door . Stu

You screamed but it muffled as murdoc continued , you kicked him in the chest and ran for the door unlocking quickly and running to stu with your hoodie still in his room you were only wearing shorts and your bra .

You were embarrassed and scared as you hugged stu and cried into his shoulder , he held you tight and picked you up carrying you to his room locking the door behind him handing you a shirt and laying you into bed . He got in next to you and stroked your hair trying to comfort you as you cried yourself to sleep . You heard stu whisper
" I'll kill em ."