((1))

(( italic: is chinese ))

((also imma switch between xuxi and yukhei a lot ahskksk))

     "dejun~.... dejunnie~" a brown haired whispered. 

     "kun-ge~" said boy whined quietly. 

     kun giggled quietly, brushing his fingers through dejuns hair. he kissed his forehead, bringing a smile to the younger boys face. 

     "come on honey, we have school" he smiled to him. 

     dejun nodded, rubbing his eyes tiredly. he sat up, asking kun to leave so he could get dressed. kun gently ruffled his hair before leaving. 

     kun was already dressed, wearing a black and white striped sweater with a bandanna around his neck and jeans. ten was just stepping out of the shower, wearing a thin beige sweater, dark brown jeans, a brown cap and glasses. 

     "can you wake yangyang, xuxi and hendery? sicheng is already up" kun told ten. 

     ten nodded and went to their shared room. 

     ((their roommates are their partners in rainbow v))

     by the time kun was finished with breakfast, everyone was already up. kun giggled and hugged yangyang who looked adorable in his white sweater and peach colored jeans. the maknae whined but soon gave in to the olders affection, hugging back. 

     yukhei wore a dress shirt that was pastel purple, having a tiny bow around the neck, paired with a blue barrette and light colored jeans. sicheng wore a black and white dress shirt with a white bow, wearing it with a plaid barrette and white jeans, dejun was in a fluffy white sweater with jeans and hendery was in a light cream colored sweater with dark blue jeans. 

     "you guys look cute" kun smiled. 

     "you do to kun-ge~" ten smiled back.

     they all ate their food pretty fast before piling out the door with their backpacks. the school was just down the street so they decided to walk.

     "i'm so excited!" hendery beamed. 

     "me too! me too! i wonder how many friends we'll make!" yukhei grinned. 

     "yeah!! maybe i'll even score a boyfriend" yangyang joked, nudging hendery. 

     "ah~ i hope i do too" ten sighed dreamily.

     "wahh, i'm so nervous~" dejun whined.

     "me too. i wish i had your guys' confidence" sicheng said shyly.

     "y-yeah- same" kun muttered, nervous just by the thought of it. 

     "yah~ we'll be fine!" yukhei assured. 

     they arrived at school, holding each others hands in a little train. they entered the school. 

     as soon as they stepped inside, everyone was staring at them, whether it was lustful, admiring or rude yet the boys didn't seem to notice. 

     they entered the office seeing the principle and 5 other boys. 

     "hello~" the boys bowed in unison. 

     "hello, are you the new students?" the principle asked, looking through the boys files. 

     "yes!" they all answered at the same time again.