((2))

//i wanna say real quick, i'm going by xuxi, mingyu and rowoon's real heights and both of them ARE indeed taller than xuxi. xuxi is 6'0" mingyu is 6'2" and rowoon is 6'4"

     dejun jumped, looking down at the hand. he tried to ignore it, continuing to take down the notes. 

     when he finally realized he couldn't focus, he looked down at the person's hand, realizing it was the boy behind him. he turned and looked at him, seeing a handsome boy with dark brown hair looking back at him. 

     there was another black haired boy beside him, looking him up and down. 

     dejun frowned a little, confused by all of this.

     "uhm... hello..." he greeted them shyly.

     the black haired boy clutched his chest.

     "ah~ baby, he's precious" he whispered to the brown haired boy.

     "i know. god, it's so hard not to just kiss him right now" the boy whispered back.

     dejun felt kind of awkward in the situation.

     "uhm... i don't quite understand what you're saying..." he muttered.

     the boys smiled to him. 

     "we know honey" the black haired boy smiled.

     dejun perked up "you speak chinese?"

     //YOUR DOG SPEAKS CHINESE??? anyways-

     "only a little bit, we learned from a friend" the brown haired boy answered. 

     dejun nodded quietly. 

     the bell finally rang for class to get out. dejun packed his things, looking over his schedule with his friends.

     "we're all in different classes" yangyang pouted.

     dejun huffed, giving them disappointed look. they all left the classroom, hugging each other before they parted ways.

     xuxi was going down a different hallway. he was by himself for the most part, all of his friends were somewhere else. 

     he felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around, confused. there was a handsome and tall boy there, holding out a beautiful red rose to him. 

     his eyes widened a little, a faint blush spreading to his cheeks. 

     "kim mingyu" the boy smiled "i just wanted to we-"

     yukhei gasped as the boy was suddenly shoved out of the way, another taller boy taking his place, offering a blue rose instead. 

     "kim sukwoo, but please, call me rowoon" he smiled.

     the other tan boy ruffly bumped into him, both of them trying to knock each other over.

     yukhei was confused at first but eventually began to laugh, watching them push each other. the boys stopped, looking at him.

     yukhei looked back at the red and blue roses, delicately taking both of them into his hands. he looked up at the both of them with a bright smile. 

     "thank you!~ they're so pretty!" he beamed "i wish a had something to give back to you now..."

     "how bout a kiss" mingyu suggested with a smile.

     rowoon elbowed him hard in the arm. 

     yukhei found himself laughing at their antics again.

     "ah~ you guys are funny" he laughed a little.

     he hesitated for a moment but kissed both of their cheeks. he gave them a kind smile and wave before turning on his heel, leaving the boys in shock. 

     he smiled fondly at the roses, twirling them in his hands. 

//i stan the tree couple uwu