1

STAR WARS

ROGUE JEDI

*This story takes place before the events of -A New Hope but after Rogue One-*

Character List

Darth Sedna - The last of her race and new apprentice to Darth Sidious. Her species is naturally highly attuned to the force. Unfortunately, violence and evil is not within the nature of her species. Thus making her easy to control for the emperor.

Sedna has taken a strong turn to the dark side of the force and wishes for nothing less than the total destruction of any and all resistance to the empire. Allowing her temper to get the better of her at times, she still is fully capable of holding her own in a fight but would most likely be struck down if she faced a master. However, her power in the force is unmatched by anyone alive.

She stands at five foot ten inches with blackish hair with red and purple highlights. Her eyes are pitch black like that of a typical grey alien. Her skin is paste-like yellow.

Darth Scorn - A young boy who observed Darth Vader on one of his missions on a distant planet years ago. During the night of a thunderstorm on Coruscant, a platoon of stormtroopers led by Vader marched into a hidden recruitment base disguised as a bar.

After the imperial troops made short work of them, Vader had noticed a disturbance in the force. And took note that he could sense that someone was strong with the force. Almost just as strong as he was as a youngling.

Upon following this suspension, he discovered that it was a boy. A teenager is no more than the age of 14 or 16. He was leaning against a wall sitting down trying to keep out of the rain. Vader could sense the hate within the child as he came closer to the boy. And reached out his hand to him, with the promise that he could have everything he ever wanted and more. If he joins the Dark Side. And becomes his apprentice.

He stands at Five foot Eleven inches, black hair and yellow sixth eyes. He favors his yellow lightsaber rather than trading for a red one. And no matter what, he sees Darth Vader more as a father figure rather than a master.

Jedi Apprentice Zara - A teenage girl native to the planet Mirial. Her whole life she had dreams and emotions that were a bit different to her peers. In her adolescent years she could be found speaking with adults of higher education about the aspects of spirituality and life after death.

At the age of 7 she was playing in a field on her own as her mother was preparing a meal for the family at home. Little Zara noticed some rocks and remembered hearing about people that could move things with just thinking about it. Surprisingly, upon trying it, she managed to move them a little bit. Giving her incentive to investigate more about these strange people and if they could teach her.

Upon discovering the history of the Jedi order and the execution of Order 66, she didn't believe that all the Jedi had been killed. It couldn't be possible that such masters of the force could be killed. And surely at least one is out in the galaxy. And she decided that no matter what, she would find him or her and become a Jedi.

As she got older and entered the age of 19, she had managed to save up a rather impressive sum of money. And her desire to travel off her home planet and find a Jedi grew ever more so. While growing up, her studies never did slow down, but rather grew exponentially. She would consume massive books in mere days and wrote down countless books of detailed notes. Looking into stories of people who had encounters with Jedi after the extermination order was given.

She also managed to train herself a little bit in the use of the force, at least with small objects. And trained in blaster combat, hand to hand martial arts. As well as sword and staff weapons. She always did feel a strange connection to the force and was able to see things before they happen. Her dreams always giving her hints and helping her with her life choices. Zara always knew that she had a connection with something more.