life of the newborn twins

Nero POV

"Guys, dinners ready!" Kyrie voice snap me from my over focus fixing the van engines.

"Be right there!" As I finally manage to screw the last bolt to hold the battery. I felt a gentle tuck on my left arm.

"You done brother Nero?" A friend now call my younger brother name V ask me innocently.

"Just finish putting all the stuff in here. Why not you and Urizen go ahead first? I need to put away all these tools and do a bit of clean up here."

"I'll help clean up then so it will be much faster for us to eat together." V start pick up and sort all the bolts and nuts that kinda scattered on the floor.

'HOW CAN YOU BE THIS CUTE ARGHHH!!!' I silently scream at V actions. He may be 2 months old but his intelligence is much higher than average teenage mind. He does have the glimpse of his memories when he was in split self back when the Quliptoh tree grow out of nowhere in the middle of Redgrave city.

Speaking of V, Urizen sit around the stairs and just staring at V and me. He's consider the youngest because of his appearance of demon form and act more childish than V. He is more aware of his surrounding and gets shock and mad quite easily especially by Dante himself for teasing him too much.

"I finish my part brother. Can we go and eat now?" V gently tuck my left arm once more.

"Let me just put this one hereee and we are done! Now bring Urizen and wash your hands before eating. I'm right behind you guys."

V give me a small smile and walk towards to Urizen. Then both of them exit the garage into the house. I put away my working arm as my real arm grow back in a flash. Still can't believe I grew my own arm back after all these years.

I head inside the house and clean myself up before head to dinner. As always, Kyrie makes too much and now add on 2 lill twins who apperently my own brothers, the food is even more than before. I join them and start our lovely dinner. After dinner, V always helps Kyrie to clean up the table while Urizen head to the living room and read his book. Its normal to see V and Urizen have the habbit of reading just like Vergil does. Both of them after all a part of him.

V and Urizen start to live with me and Kyrie because Dante can't goddamn take care of them and Vergil just return from hell so he need times to adept thing on the surface. I can't blame him tho. With his brother by his side, I do hope both of them can accept rather than tried to kill each other.
I head back to garage to do minor things when the telephone inside the van rang. I pick it up and there goes my time. I have demon to hunt.

●●●

So there ya go. V and Urizen are cute af. I forgot to mention that V and Urizen physical body looks like 4 year old kids so that's why they can talk.
Till here I type~
Chu~