Nero the big bro (part 1)

WARNING!!! PLEASE DO READ 'VERGIL ONE SHOT CHAPTER WELCOME HOME' BY ZerlinaQuinn BEFORE READING THIS! *HUGE THANKS TO HER ONE SHOT I MANAGE TO MAKE THIS STORY* This story is some sort of continuation from that short story because the plot fit perfectly to this chapter. There's only be short summary on Nero perspective here so do enjoy reading~

*2 months ago*

Nero POV

We were just finish the usual demon hunting routine when suddenly the phone in the van rang. Nico pick it up doing the same old greet 'Devil May Cry' and do the old helping with demon clean up but this time she got no responds at all.

"Who's it calling from Dante's office?" Nico ask herself.

"Ay Nero. Someone calling from Dante's place. You think it's a prank call?" Nico raise her voice to gain my attention.

"We're nearby. Just drop by the place." I respond back while cleaning Red Queen.

Nico start the van and we all strap in because Nico driving can be a chaos if you weren't careful enough. In a flash the van flew up and land on front of Dante's office. I look from the window passenger seat and could not believe what I see. Quickly I open the door and get myself look at them closer.

"Dante. Vergil. You both are back." I greet then with still surprise on my face.

"Did someone cut off your arm again?" Was the worse greet from Dante.

"My arm is still fine." I said while removing the prosthetic arm to show prove and throw to Nico who hanging outside the window van. "How are the two of you back?"

"Vergil has yamato." Answer Dante. "He can go anywhere he wants, I'm just keep an eye out on this douche-bag or he might start summoning another demon tree again."

"There is no need for me to summon anymore trees now that you are sticking to me like a bug." Vergil announced.

Its still hard to believe after all these years the person who killed thousand of people is my father. I never had a father figure ever since I was young and now he suddenly show up makes things quite awkward. Kyrie was shock at 1st when I told her about this then she accept and told me to love them as they are my family. I admit when I found out who my father is a light of happiness glow inside me but at the same time anger linger my mind. Since Dante gonna keep an eye out on Vergil, I can't force him to stay with me plus its freaking awkward to have him staying with me and Kyrie.

After dinner at my place ( which Trish and Lady drag Dante and Vergil into it and even Nico agree on this), the brothers decide to return back to Devil May Cry to settle down after the long fight they had in demon world. Everything seems alright on that day until V and Urizen suddenly show up on the next day.

Took me a while to do this because I was hospitalized for few weeks. Don't worry I'm still alive so enjoy reading this.
Till here I type~
Chu~