Chapter 3

BEFORE I START! There are three new people in this. @Allygator67 who is Ally/Nicole/Nikki, @guillotinesarecool who is Guillotine and @CookiezKats who is Madison.

Tris

My father,scratch that he doesn't deserve to be my father, Andrew is here. Why is he here, he should be back in Abnegation. . . Far, far, far away from me and Dauntless. It doesn't make sense! He's an Abnegation leader, key word Abnegation! I know they have meetings but he's not supposed to be in plain sight!

"Hi, Six!" I turn around to find Zeke and my friends walking towards me. Would they shut up! Andrew will see me!

"Hey guys." I say as they come closer.

I walk-more like run- to my apartment room. No one should know he is my father, not even Tobias who is from Abnegation like me. I sit on my bed, thinking of everything that just happened, that's when I hear a knock on my door.

"Go away!" I yell.

"Listen-" That voice belongs to Andrew.

"Go away!" I yell again.

"Let-" I hear a yell and a scream. Then the knocking starts again over and over.

The knocking stops and Zeke walks in.

"Tris, look at this."

I plop down in my pillow face first. "I am not in the mood Zeke."

"You have to see this." I sigh and he hands me the newspaper.

Erudite Weekly News

With the recent transfer of Tobias Eaton, we have questioned the Abnegation's style of teachings. This has been the second time Abnegation has lost one of their own to Dauntless. Who is the first, you may ask? Last year, Beatrice Laine Prior, the eighteen year- now nineteen year old, left the Abnegation sector for Dauntless. What caused them to leave? No one knows, but the recent rumor of Andrew Prior beating his own daughter might be true. If Marcus and Evelyn Eaton were to abuse Tobias, then the Abnegation's teachings must be wrongly viewed. No one know the now and true identity of Beatrice, but all we know is she is no longer viewed by her Abnegation ways. Tobias Eaton will become like Beatrice and that is not what our society needs. More information will be out soon.

~Jeanine Matthews

"Okay, that is such a lie. Well, me leaving and Andrew beating me isn't. But I know Marcus and Evelyn are good people and they wouldn't hurt a fly if they're lives depended on it." I say.

"I know-"

"And they shouldn't be targeting Tobias even if he did leave Abnegation."

"Tris, it's okay. It will be just fine."

"You better be right, Zeke." I growl.

"Tris, it will be. Now you need to eat. It not healthy for a girl like you to starve to death."

I glare at him and then I smile.

Tobias

I walk into the cafeteria when I see Six smiling and laughing. I walk to her table and then, Eric walks up to me.

"Look what I found here." He smirks. I look over at Six who is staring at me. She looks concerned.

"With the recent transfer of Tobias Eaton, we have questioned the Abnegation's style of teachings. This has been the second time Abnegation has lost one of their own to Dauntless. Who is the first, you may ask? Last year, Beatrice Laine Prior, the eighteen year- now nineteen year old, left the Abnegation sector for Dauntless. What caused them to leave? N-"

"Shut up!" I growl.

"No one knows, but the recent rumor of Andrew Prior beating his own daughter might be true. If Marcus and Evelyn Eaton were to abuse Tobias, then the Abnegation's teachings must be wrongly viewed. No one know the now and true identity of Beatrice, but all we know is she is no longer viewed by her Abnegation ways. Tobias Eaton will become like Beatrice and that is not what our society needs. More information will be out soon. Did they beat you? Like Andrew Prior's kid?"

"They don't beat anyone. They're good people."

"Then why'd you leave?"

I clench my fist and I almost hit him but I am stopped by Six.

"Eric, stop, now. People have reasons for defecting so stop. Or else I could say something about your family." She smirks.

She walks away and I walk behind her. "Thank you." I say. She continues walking and sits down.

Okay next chapter will be in stage 2. Thank yall for voting and commenting. I love yall so much! Yall are awesome. If you want to be in the book look in the past two chapters to see how to enter. Thanks again!