Nightmares Of Demons

When people think of witches, they often picture something like the scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, with peasants crowding around a woman with a long, warty nose, shouting, "She's a witch! Burn her!" They also might imagine Hallowe'en witches with their pointed black hats and green skin, or modern Wiccans worshipping a mother goddess in covens.
And honestly I did too, that was of course until I started having these dreams. Actually nightmares if you will.

I'm in a dark room. It's eerily silent and cold. I let out a shaky breath, hoping to watch as smoke emits from my mouth even though I'm in total darkness, but it never shows. I try to look around in the darkness but it's pitch black as if I was in the wild, unaware of my surroundings. And then suddenly I hear whispers everywhere I turn to look. They whisper my name. My breathing picks up and suddenly it's.... it's quiet now..
A match flares up In Front of me. It emits this flaring blue fire. Suddenly a voice starts to whisper, "This is just a dreammm". I gasp, that voice it gave me chills, now I'm scared.
"Hel- Hello?" I speak out to the still dimly lit match.
The match flares up in a burning sensation and as it simmers down I hear the voice whisper again, "Or is this real?". The voice is a beautiful voice that could lull you to sleep.
"It feels so real... doesn't it?" The voice ends softly.
I'm stuck frozen and I have no idea what to do so I softly say,"what is this, what do you want from me!"
The voice strangles out the most bone- chilling laugh.
It was strange, I didn't see how what I said was funny, but then again I didn't think she did either.
A figure appears from behind the match. I gasp as I look into these strange colored eyes. Eyes I've never seen anyone posses before.

 Eyes I've never seen anyone posses before

I step back afraid. This being clearly not human.
The being growls. The soft nature it took before all gone.
"You don't know me yet little girl, but I can assure you, you don't want to." I screamed trying to get further away from this thing!! But I cannot move.
"you belong to ME, you do what I say you do" I gasp out as I felt sharp claws on the right side of my stomach.
"You'll never be free, NEVER" the voice snarls. I use all my power to push this thing away and when I do I.....