Part 4.

"So, do you want to go to a real party? Asks Inuyasha" curiously. "As she nodded yes. He grabbed her by the hand and told her to hold tight, He placed her on his back and manage to duck the guards so no one would see her sneaking off. It felt like she was flying for a moment.

Before long she was below...! As the music was upbeat and fun...! People were laughing and dancing in a totally new way. Mom and Souta and the other's join them.

"There you are, we haven't seen you all day, Says Mrs. Higurashi" smiling as she hugged him. "About time you show back up, Spoken up Kagome" serious tone voice.

"Kagome, Meet Serenity, Serenity meets my family, Kagome whose become my ex-fiancée but my best friend, Souta Kagome's little brother, And Kagome's Mom, Mrs. Higurashi, And her Fiancée Mr. Chance, Say's Inuyasha" honestly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Spoken up Souta" gently. "You too, Replied Serenity" smiling happily.

As Kagome got asked to dance, She left well enough alone, She knew she had a chance, And she rude it, And now it was time for someone else to have a shot, And she honestly, Rather have Inuyasha be happy then unhappy, So she agreed and was truly happy for him, She could see the way he was looking at Serenity, In a way he hadn't looked at her in ever, She's never got those eye's before, In fact only one person has ever seen those eyes, Kikyo, And if Inuyasha could finally be free and show that much emotion for her, Then Kagome would accept her apart of the family, As she looked up at the stars and blessed for a future he could be happy with.

Soon a man and Kagome were dancing around, everyone was even Souta was dancing with a girl a well

Soon a man and Kagome were dancing around, everyone was even Souta was dancing with a girl a well. A little girl was dancing with Inuyasha for a little bit too, As Serenity watched as she was clapping her hands together as she was watching them all have fun. As a man tried to talk to her, but she couldn't understand him at all. So, he gave up and stopped talking to her.

After the song was over with Inuyasha told the little girl, that he was going to dance with her now. As he pointed at Serenity. "Let's go, Say's Inuyasha" seriously.

"What? Asks Serenity" confused. "Come on, let's dance, Say's Inuyasha" grabbing her by the hand and pulling her to the dance floor. "Inuyasha I can't do this, Spoken up Serenity" nervously.

"We're going to have to get a little closer, Replied Inuyasha" pulling her closer. As his hands warped around his waist, she was basically almost touching his nose. As Inuyasha started leading her around the floor.

"I don't know this dance, Say's Serenity" confused. "Neither do it, just move with the music, don't think, Replied Inuyasha" helping her to truly spin.

As they were all over the place, she kept saying stop, Stop Inuyasha, but then it turned into laughter, until she was having fun, so much fun in fact she stopped yelling at him to stop, She and him both were laughing super hard and truly enjoying themselves.