Chapter 8: Ride or Die

It was late and we all decided to camp out in this abandoned building. It was dark with limited lights, it was torn down with dirt and stuff thrown everywhere. "This reminds me of a fuckin' scary movie." Serenity said, flashing her light at the dirt on the ground. "It's dark as fuck outside and i refuse to sleep outside. Theres not enough places to hide." Mecca said, walking down the hall. I found a small kitchen area. It had an island in the middle of the floor, there were dirty dishes and pots in the sink. "This is fucking nasty." I said in disgust. I sat down in a clean corner of the floor. I was so tired and i couldnt walk anymore. We had been walking for hours looking for a place to sleep. Soon enough i fell asleep...

Flashback:

"Bae, always sayin' that. Cant we just go this one time?" Regan pleaded to me. I was in my red Nike sports bra, red boxers with some shorts. "Nah, bae." I said, smiling. She got off the bed and wrapped her arms around my waist. I turned around to face her and she was leading me to the bed. She started kissing me as we moved towards the bed. "This ain't gonna make me take you." I smirked under her lips. She pushed my on the bed and climbed on top of me. "Oh?" She smirked. I smiled as she was kissing down my stomach. "Don't play with me, Ma." I said, flipping over so that i was on top. I start kissing her neck and carassing her body with my free hand. She moaned loudly and started biting her lips.

I felt a soft touch on my head and then a clicking sound.

Reality:

I shot my eyes open to see a gun pointed at me. I stood up with my pistol pointed back. "Well Well..Hi Nicole." Regan said, stepping into the light that was gleaming from the window. I smirked, "I thought you fuckin' died , bitch." She smiled back. "you wish. Serenity pleasing your needs? Giving you sex and kissing all on you." Her face became cold. "What's it to you?" I snapped. "You know that you're mines, how many times do i have to tell you that?" She said, behind her smile. I rolled my eyes, "You a physco." She laughed and lowered her gun. "Bae, why we fighting? I know you still like the way i touch you." I eyed her down, "You fucked my mom and took advantage of my dad and killed both of them." She shrugged. "Your mom was a hoe anyways. She always flirtin' with me. I still remember the way she tasted when i was in between her legs." Regan licked her lips.

I shock went down my spine and instantly became mad. "Fuck you Regan." I spat. Another clicking sound came from inside the room and it was Serenity. "Look bitch, when you gonna learn to stay away from her." Serenity said, mugging her. "Never." Regan answered, calmly. Serenity stepped closer. "Ahh Ahh ah, i wouldnt if i were you." Regan said, pointing her gun to my temple. I still hand my gun pointed at her. "Let's make this interesting huh?" Regan pulled out a shot gun and pointed at Serenity. "Now, Nicole. If you shoot me, Serenity wll go down with me." she said, looking at me.

I didnt panic nor did i wince. I just stood there with a smile on my face. "Nicole, you remember when you saved me from a bully. You stepped in and got a beaten from a boy but, didnt let that boy lay one hand on me. What the was she reminding me for? I know who im going for.. "Nicole, who do you pick?" All eyes were on me. I chuckled and lowered my gun slightly. I walked over to Regan and hugged her. "See i told you, where she stands" Regan hugged me back with the gun still pointed at Serenity. I looked at Serenity who had tears running down her face with the gun still pointed at Regan. "What the fuck are you doing, Nicole!?!?" She snapped. I didnt respond just looked at her.

I quietly load the pistol and began stroking Regan hair. "I missed your hair." I smiled. Regan looked at me and leaned in to kiss me. I put the pistol to her temple and shot her. Her eyes shot open as she fell to the ground. I looked at her body then back at Serenity who was crying. I walked over to her and wiped her tears away. She looked at me with wide eyes. I pulled her into a kiss and i held onto her. She dropped her gun to the ground and kissed me back. I pulled away and smiled, "You shouldnt have assumed i'd leave you for her." I said, wiping away the remaining tears running down her face. She punched my arms and walked out. I laughed and followed her.

"I hate you." She said, sticking her middle finger at me. "You love me." I said, grabbing her wrist and pulling her near me. She smiled and started twirling my hair in her hands. "Come on." She said, taking me upstairs. She is the one for me..Regan is finally out my life. Mecca and the girls were sleeping on the floor in a corner. Serenity and I laid in the corner on the opposite side of them. "Nicole." Serenity said, laying on my chest. "Yea?" "I love you." She smiled. I kissed her and whispered, "I love you too."