2

Court's POV
"And then you just stick your tongue in the morning like that and-" "GEOFF" I cut him off from whatever the fuck he was talking about. He stops talking and looks at me narrowing his eyes "Geez Court who shit in your cereal this morning? " he laughs at his own joke and I glare at him "Can you just shut your ass for a good 12 minutes? Thanks".He scoffs and we approach the school.

I walk in with Geoff and immediately damn near the whole school acknowledges me and I do what I do best. " YEAHHH FIRST DAY BACK MOTHERFUCKERS WOOOOO " I scream and run down the hall till I reach my locker. Just then one of my closest friends Bridgette comes up to me and hugs me a little too tight. "Omg I missed you so much Court" she says and after she let's me go I catch my breath and say "Aww me too Bridgey baby".Then her face turns hot pink and I think she's having an asthma attack or something until she says " Soooo, is Geoff here or-" I smirk and roll my eyes "Yes Sleeping Beauty shall I call him? "I say pulling out my phone. Her eyes pop out of her head" NO, NOOO, NO I'll, um talk to him later " she stutters."I have my doubts "I laugh and she hits me on my arm and we head to class while catching up.

2 hours later

I finally get to the bathroom after what seemed like forever and just my luck as I'm washing my hands Alex and two of her little guard dogs surround me. " Nice to see you too, taking it that that post you made throwing all that shade the other day was about me" she says and I roll my eyes and turn around "Alex I'm gonna keep it a hunnit with you. I don't like you, I don't fuck with you and while we're standing here I would love to fuck you up here and now but unlike you, I got an education to get to".She snorts and I make my way to the door and in the hall and she continues to follow me. "Yeah I'd love to see daddy's little girl put me in my place too but even after all these years your still too pussy to do shit and I remain untouched".I stop dead in my tracks and count to ten but it doesn't work because I have her up against the lockers with my hand around her throat. There's a crowd now but hey, this is what she lives for, fucking clout chaser. I look her right in the eyes and say through gritted teeth, "You have absolutely NO right speaking on my families name you spoiled little slut. And don't ever take my kindness for weakness or I will come at you with everything I got, and I put that on my father, bitch".People 'ohh' and 'damnn' but my eyes and hand remain on Alex until I hear the Dean's voice " MS. RIVERA MY OFFICE NOW".I let go and turn to see some people with their phones out recording and some of my friends are trying to speak to me but I'm too fucking pissed to say shit right now. The dumb bitch should have kept her mouth shut.

A/N:Welp I tried 😂but that's just a little taste of what Court's gonna be dealing with. I'm writing her character based off of me so I can't help but put so much into this😇😂But lemme hear ya thoughts, till next time😘

Comment ✨

Vote ☑💙