9

Geoff's POV
Ever since Court left, I don't know, schools just been different. Like it's a lot more quiet than how it was before. Classes are long and boring. Lunch is trashy. Even Heather hasn't been in her normal bitchy mood that much, not even when Alejandro flirts with her. But it hasn't been all bad, I mean, there is waking up and coming to school to see Bridgette everyday. She's the only thing that makes me smile when I'm at school. We've actually became closer to each other since Court left. I still miss my best friend though.

But now every time I see Bridge I have to try and play it cool so I can hide the fact that I might be in love with her-I mean of course I'm not in love with her that makes no fucking sense! She's cute and smart. She makes me laugh and helps me with my work. Her big, round olive eyes burn into my soul when she turns to look at me just to ask for a pencil and her golden hair catches the sunlight and puts me in a trance. And those goddamned lips, they're so perfect and pink and I want to suck on them for the rest of my life!... Not that I pay attention to her that much though.

Another thing I've noticed since Court left was how much attention the girls were giving Brody now. Seriously they were all over him. Sure he laughs it off when I acknowledge him about it but I feel like he secretly endures it. But who am I to assume shit?

It's 4th period meaning we have gym class outside on the field today. I was walking with a few of my friends when I saw Brody under the bleachers with that girl, umm, Alex was her name. I stop and walk closer but so they can't see me. "When are you gonna stop lying to the bitch and just break up with her already? " Alex whined, pushing her body all up on him. "I will I just don't know how to do it, I don't want to hurt her I do still care about her", Brody says looking down at her, one arm slung tightly around her waist and the other in the pocket of his hoodie. She snorted " Seriously Brody? You care about her? Please just save me the drama, if your not going to do it then we should just stop this amazing little fling of ours we have going on"she smirked while attempting to push more of her pancaked ass chest onto him. His eyes widened for a second and then he smirked and pulled her into a long, nauseating make out session "I've got it under control I just don't want to hear her start bullshitting about how much she loved me and shit. But I'll do it I promise". " Good " She smirked and kissed him again before sashaying away.

I stepped out from my hiding spot as he walked my way. I crossed my arms and his face twisted into panic mode. "Shitttt, did you see all that, c-cause it's not, really what it looks like, I was just-" he starts and I cut him off "Just what Brody? Hmm? Just cheating on the only girl who was ever really there for you and loved you more than your own mother does? Where the fuck are you trying to go with this Brody, explain!! " I nearly yell. He stares at me wide eyed "Please don't tell Court, I really don't wanna break her heart. I was gonna tell her I just didn't know how to yet. Geoff, please man just do me this one solid" he begs and I sigh "Your my brother so I'm gonna act like I never saw or heard what  just went down. But Brody, you need to hurry up and tell her, before she finds out the last way you expected her to". He nods and we walk onto the field like nothing ever happened.

(A/N:BRODY I LOVE YOUUU😫Omg I really love him but I had to break them up somehow, *sniff, sniff* for the good of the story. And Duncney💙)

Heather's POV
Ugh, this school sucks along with everyone and everything in it. I was so upset when Court told me she was leaving. I told her that Brody was a bad influence on her and that it wasn't good for those two to be going to the same school. They had damn near every class together and he would distract the shit out of her and she would go with it, not doing her work and getting lunch and after school detention! That is not how my best friend would act in school!  Brody was messing up her whole school year. They would come to school late, get disrespectful with teachers and skip classes to go fuck in the janitors closet.