10

⚠Warning-This chapter really sucks but bear with me‼

Court's POV
A month at this new school and I'm already stressed and losing my damn mind. Heather, Bridgey, and Geoff aren't here,  I have loads of work to do, the boys at this school are annoying and immature, the girls are retarded for going after them, Gwen's a slut, Duncan's an idiot, and all these teachers can happily kiss my ass. Did I leave anything out? Oh yeah, I miss my fucking boyfriend!! I haven't seen him in so long due to mother dearest switching my school and putting me on house arrest for the past month! But now that my mom said I'm able to go outside again I'm going to go see him. I'm so excited.

When I get to his house and am halfway up the pathway Geoff appears at the front door. His eyes widen when he sees me and panic washes over him. "Geoff, I missed you! " I smile and jump into his arms. He returns a tight hug then quickly let's go. I look up at him and quirk an eyebrow "What's wrong, we're you that happy that I was gone or something? ". " No,  Court, I missed you too it's just that you can't go in there right now, Brody's uh- not feeling well he's got the flu and told me to tell you not to visit him cause he doesn't want you to get it too"his eyes we're everywhere but on my face and he was sweating, a lot. Did he have the flu too?

I roll my eyes and push past him "Have you met me Geoff? There's no way I'm staying away from him now, I haven't seen him in forever and now I need to take care of him cause God knows his mother will" I say jokingly,rolling my eyes. My smile grows wider as I near his room but immediately turns to a frown when I hear faint moans coming from behind his door. My body reacts before I do and my hand flings the door open revealing Brody on top of Alex, both of them half naked, hickeys on their necks and chests, and shock painted over their faces.

Brody slowly gets up with his arms out, preparing to hold me back from going at either of their throats. But instead I just stand there like an idiot. "Courtney, let me explain what's going on" he says coming closer to me. Alex's lips curl into a smirk. Rage. "Oh you think this is funny,ok" I push past him and grab her shit and throw it out the window into a pile of muddy water. "What the fuck you lunatic, what's wrong with you!? " she yells but I walk back up to Brody. "I-" he starts but I slap him, hard. His hand fly's up to his face where a dark red, tiny hand print appears. Rage. "SO THIS IS WHAT YOU DO BEHIND CLOSED DOORS!? YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH HER? ". Fucking rage! " AFTER EVERYTHING I'VE EVER DONE FOR YOU, THIS IS HOW YOU SAY THANKS? AND IT JUST HAD TO BE HER OUT OF ALL BITCHES RIGHT? "I yell. I don't care who can hear. I'm hurting and he needs to know that.

He removes his hand from his face and and wraps it around my neck pushing me against the wall. I gasp for air and frantically try to move him off, he won't budge. "Remember who your talking to babe, you and I both know I'm all you have left in that shitty life of yours. Don't forget who was there for you when your mother kicked you out countless times or when your aunt died and no one was around but me. All those times you needed someone I was there. I practically own your dumb ass so know your place".

He let's me go and I drop to the floor, catching my breath. Just then Geoff walks in and runs over to me. He looks at Brody who looks at me in disgust and says "Get her outta my fucking house". " Brody what the hell did you do!? "Geoff asked getting in his face. I've had enough.

I slowly get up, staggering out the door and down the stairs out the house. Geoff appears behind me and grabs my arm " Courtney, wait let me-". I yank my arm away and turn around "YOU KNEW, YOU KNEW THIS WHOLE TIME AND YOU NEVER THOUGHT OF TELLING ME AT ALL?? YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE MY BEST FRIEND GEOFF, EVER SINCE WE WERE KIDS WE'VE NEVER LIED TO EACH OTHER, WHAT MADE THIS ANY DIFFERENT!? " hot tears are rolling down my face now. Geoff just looks at me, unable to speak. I nod "Well when you figure it out you know where  to find me. But as of today Geoff... You're no friend of mine". And with those last words I walk down the sidewalk to the bus stop, regretting ever putting my life into either of those boys' hands.

Duncan's POV
I pull out of Jessica,pull up my sweats, and put on my shirt while she does the same. She looks up at me and licks her lips which grossly turned me off. "So when are you gonna take me out on a real date? " she says getting closer to me and I back up "I don't do relationships Jess you know that". She scoffs and looks offended, like we haven't done this times before. " So what the hell was all this? "she motions to us in the janitors closet. I look around and shrug " A good lay? ". She huffs and walks to the door " Well if your gonna treat me like this every time we have sex then this is the last time were doing this". I try to hold in my laugh, am I supposed to care?." Ok then, oh and you forgot about this" I hand her her bra and leave her in the janitors closet.

I walk a few lockers down and notice Courtney at hers. She's been quiet today, too quiet. I lean on the locker next to her and she looks at me and rolls her eyes. "You're disgusting " is all she says. "What are you talking about? "." Well number one those little ladybugs you call hickeys on your neck are super noticeable. And two, blond slut stumbles out of janitors closet a minute after you, clutching her boobs because she evidently forgot to put her bra back on, and having trouble walking. So let me rephrase that you guys are disgusting " she finally closes her locker and looks up at me. I smirk "Well princess, you said all that like you know from experience". She walks away while saying "And if I do, whats that gotta do with anything ". " Well seeing how dismissive you are about it the dude you were with obviously wasn't doing it right" I whisper in her ear and she stops and blushes a little.

She laughs nervously and moves the hair from her face "Uhhh that's not, what I was-whatever! ". I smirk, knowing that I won this round. I study her face and stop at her neck where I see huge dark redish-blue bruises. I raise an eyebrow " What's up with the marks" I point at her neck and she tenses up. She pulls her sweater up over her neck and mumbles something and begins to walk away. I grab her "Wait,  Courtney what the hell, what's going on? ". She yanks her arm away and yells " Just mind your damn business and don't worry about it!". And she's gone.

What the hell was that about? She looked scared out if her mind after I grabbed her and her eyes we're watering. What the fuck is going on with Courtney?