Chapter 12 - I Thought You Had Respect For Me

Hey, I'm back with another chapter. I hope you all enjoyed the previous chapter. This chapter carries on from the last chapter so if you want to read back over the last chapter and come back here to get a more visual aspect (What am I talking about?) then please do that. I hope you've all enjoyed the storylines that have happened The whole tree saga (which may make a return), Grandpa G passing away and Isaac going to rehab. I will now be exploring other storylines since those storylines are pretty much done. Enjoy. This is my fave chapter.

                                                 *         *         *         *        *

"What are you doing here?" Joan asked Isaac as everyone glared at him. Isaac smirked taking off his leather jacket and throwing it on the floor.

"Rehearsals?" Isaac replied making his way over to a mirror looking at his own reflection and back at everyone else.

"You know you aren't welcome here, so why are you here?" Jones questioned Isaac as everyone separated from the huddle they was in.

"I made a mistake okay, I went to rehab and I'm better now. Why are you all so pissed off?" Isaac replied walking towards them. The dancers looked on worryingly.

"Am I missing something? First you take cocaine, on my private jet in the presence of all of our friends like a complete idiot.. right, then you go to rehab to sort yourself out for like four weeks cos that's really going to help you with your problems, and you come back as a complete jerk and then have the nerve to ask why are we all so pissed off?" Ariana ranted angrily as Jai put a protective arm around her waist.

"Sweetheart calm down." Joan spoke softly watching her daughter losing her temper.

"I can't.. it's impossible. Why are you tweeting all those things? You know we all see right through your lies. Did you just think you could come back and everything would be okay?"

"Well.. yes." Isaac mumbled folding his arm as a sign of defeat.

"You're just mad that I'm telling the truth.." Isaac replied interrogating her.

"Everything that you're saying Isaac is bullshit!" Ariana quipped.

"Well.. you've told everyone that I hurt your arm.. there's absolutely no proof that I did.. all I said is that people should focus on the people closer to you and you got all defensive about it and was so quick to defend Jai.. it probably was Jai." Isaac lied.

The room went silent.

"Don't try it Isaac! We all know it was you! I would never ever hurt her!" Jai yelled angrily at Isaac wanting to just punch him in the face.

"You all know that.. but not the press. We all know little miss innocent won't say anything because she's all about spreading light and gratitude." Isaac taunted glaring at Ariana.

"You're fucking disgusting!" Jones spoke shaking his head.

"Aren't you suppose to be taking pictures? why are you speaking to me?" Isaac spoke yelling at jones.

"Don't talk to me like I'm something on the bottom of you shoe! You'd be nothing without Ariana." Jones fought back squaring up to Isaac.

"Oh, and who the fuck are you?! we all know you brought that camera with Ariana's money." Isaac spat pointing at Jones's camera that was around his neck.

"It's called getting paid for doing your job, you should try it instead of snorting cocaine up your nose." Jones defended as they squared up even more.

"Again.. you never saw it happen, Ariana said it, you never saw it." Isaac defended backing away from Jones.

"What are you saying?!" Jones spoke angrily.