Story of a Girl

Dedicated to HolyCheerBatman. Youve been waiting for this my Soul Sister!!!!

Im SOOOO SORRY if this first chapter is horrible. I PROMISE the next chapter will be ALOT more interesting and eventful. This is simply to......explain.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I took one last look at my personal hell, and started to walk away. "No regrets" I said to myself. Something big had happened tonight. Finally after eleven years of abuse I had run away. I dont know why tonight exactly......but i had just snapped.

I couldn't take the beating and the taunts anymore. I was finished. I scoffed They had told me i was stupid. Well, i was sure smart enough to run away from them. The people who were supposedly my parents. I thought back to about 20 minutes ago....

-Flash Back-

I threw on a pair of jeans and a ratty old t-shirt. I smiled grimly. "I hope this works" I thought to myself as I snuck into my parents bedroom. My dad had allways been cocky enough to leave his wallet in plain sight. At least now it was working to my adantage.

I grabbed a pair of my mom's running shoes from the closet as well. Knowing where i was planning to go, a lot of running would be involved. I tried to be quiet as i took what i needed. My parents were deep sleepers but they probably wake up if i was loud enough.

As quickly and silently as i possibly could go, i walked down the staris. The door was unlocked. I didnt know why my parents left it like that, maybe they were just sure they were safe. Sure i wouldnt run away. Suckers.

-Present-

I was in Blüdhaven now. I had walked for hours and finally made it. My plan obviously kinda sucked. I was just going to live on the streets till I could get a job. Stupid? Very. But it was as good as it was going to get.

_____________________________________________________________________

Ok so im aware that this chapter my have sucked BIG TIME but its just to explain myself a little. The next few wil be AWESOME and action packed i PROMISE!!!! NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON!!!!!!!

Vote(oh YES PLEASE VOTE!), Comment, and Fan(ill fan you back....PROMISE!)