You get a pet together (Luke)

(Pic of Luke to the side! He's so adorable!!!) PS, I'm only going to be writing one scene because it's really hard for me to think of more than one for each boy. I'll attempt to make them a bit lengthy so they are actually worth your time! :D If you want a certain imagine just ask! (I'll try to take turns with the boys, but if you want a certain boy done next you can ask for that, too!)

Luke: A bell jingled as Luke rushed to open the door of the pet adoption center for you. "What a gentleman!" you sighed in mock girly-ness.

Luke laughed aloud, mocking your words with a bow. "Of course, m'lady," he said in a posh voice.

Once you were both inside, he took your hand in his. You looked over at him and smiled as you walked up to the counter. A red headed woman sat in a spinny chair, filing paperwork. "Er, hi," Luke said awkwardly. You smiled again. You'd always loved his awkwardness.

"Hello, sir, what can I do for you?" she asked politely, glancing up from whatever she was writing.

Luke looked at you and said, "We're here to get a cat."

"Of course," the woman replied, standing up from her chair. "Just follow me."

You noticed that the lady's name tag read "Alyssa". "Thanks, Alyssa," you said. Luke smiled at you and begin to swing your hands back and forth, kissing your cheek.

Once you had made your way to a door that said "CATS", Alyssa opened the door. "Have fun! If you need any help Danna is in there or you can come get me. If you pick a cat, just being Em' up front and I'll check you out, okay?"

You both nodded and excitedly stepped through the door. There were at least two dozen cats in the room, if not more. Immediately, Luke let go of your hand and began to look through the little metal doors at the kittens and cats. He was like a little kid in a candy shop.

Following his lead, you went to the other side of the room and began to search for a kitten. Luke and you had previously decided to get a kitten unless an older cat just melted both of your hearts.

As you were sticking your finger into one of the kittens cages you heard an "ow!" from behind you. You turned to see Luke with his pinky in one of the cages with a kitten grasping onto it with his tiny claws and teeth. You laughed at the sight as Luke tried to pull his finger away.

Shaking your head, you turned back to the kitten in the next cage. It was all black with the brightest green eyes you'd ever seen. All four of its tiny little paws were white. Your heart just melted at the sight of the adorable kitten. Just as you were bending down to get a closer look, it let out a teeny meow. At that point you were completely sold on the little black kitten. Brushing a stray hair behind your ear, you put your index finger into the cage. The kitten immediately rubbed its head against your finger, purring loudly. "Aww!" you cooed. "Hey there, little guy."

Arms wrapped around your waist, embracing you in a warm hug. Luke rested his head on your shoulder with a sigh. "He's cute," he whispered in your ear.

You shivered at the feeling of his warm breath, turning your head to him. "Yeah. Can we get him?"

Luke gave you a gentle nudge and a loving smile, "Of course."

"Let's call him Blackjack," he added almost as an afterthought.

You hummed and turned in his embrace looking up at him. "Yeah, that's cute."

Smiling, Luke leaned down and pressed his lips against yours for a few seconds. When he pulled away, he pressed your foreheads and noses together. "I love you, Y/N," he stated simply.

"I love you too," you whispered, kissing him again with a smile on your face.

(Vote and comment! You know you want to. ;))