Night Out

We went upstairs to get ready. I wore a very short dress delibrately, curled my hair, and wore makeup. I picked some heels. I smiled at myself before heading downstairs. Hannah looked very nice, her dress was also short and straightened her hair.

We walked into the sitting room. Nearly everyones mouth fell open. "You look absolutely gorgeous omg" Niall said looking me up and down.

"Same goes for Hannah.." Aston said licking his lips.

"Were are yous two off then?" Justin asked.

"Girly night out..with NO boys" I said

"When will you be back?" Niall licked his lips.

"About half eleven..maybe later"

"I'll wait for you then" He smiled.

"I'll give you's a lift" Justin volunteered.

We got in his car. He drove us to a nightclub..because we'll defo get in.

"I'll pick you's up half 12, yeh" He said.

"Yeh, thanks so much Justinnn" I said hugging him.

~half twelve~

Lets just say we are reaaalllyy drunk. Like very.

I felt someone grab me, I looked up and I think it's Justin. "Heeey" I slurred.

"Lets get you's to bed" He said.

We arrived home, I seen Niall stood waiting for us. "Hey babes, yikes someone's mortal" He said picking me up bridal style and carrying me upstairs. Aston also collected Hannah.

He placed me on the bed. "I should sleep with you..you need looking after" He said.

Niall's P.O.V.

I heard Emily come in, she looked completely off her head. I carried her upstairs. "Leave her. I'll carry her up. She would hate you to" Justin said.

"It's fine. I'm not going to try anything" I said.

I lay her on her bed.

"I should sleep with you...you need looking after" I said climbing in with her.

"Yes please Niall" She slurred. She grabbed me on top of her. Then started undressing me. Got to love alcahol. Theres NO way a sober Emily would do this.

She took her dress off and her bra. Wow. I haven't seen her completely naked. I'm loving the view. Her tits are just perfect (cringing away here).

She climbed on top of me and took control. Leaning down every so often to kiss me. "I love this Niall. Your so fit and perfect and I just wanna make love to you all the time" She said.

"I'm thinking the excact same thing. But your mortal Emily, in the morning you'll be furious" I said.

"Ah I won't babes" She said.

-

-

-

Well we finished and she crashed out beside me. That was probably the best I've had.

I think I'm falling for her. But I know for a fact she hates me, and in the morning she'll be so mad.