YES

"I know. I just wanted to say, I'm going to love moving in" He winked before running back downstairs.

I sighed. I went back down and put my coat on and walked out the house. I can't be bothered with them. I hate all of them, except Justin.. He's the only one I can talk to.

I heard someone yelling my name, I turned around, running towards me was Justin. "Hey" he said catching his breathe.

We went on a long walk, for about an hour and a half. Then back, we just talked about everything.

"Where you been?" Niall asked as I took my coat off.

"Just fuck off" Justin said pushing past him. I walked straight past him and up to my room. Inside where Hannah and Aston.

"What are you's doing in my room, get out" I said to them.

"I was just showing Aston these pictures of us when we were younger" She said.

"Ok..get out now" I said.

"One sec, I need to talk to Emily" Hannah said pushing Aston out.

"You okay? You seem a little intense tonight" She asked.

I shook my shoulders. I wasn't going to tell her, she would blab to everyone. "Yeh, everything is fine" I fake smiled.

A knock on the door, in walked Chris.

"Whats wrong with you? Your not acting like yourself ever since they came here" He said looking suspicious.

"Omg, I'm fine people" I said.

"Hmmm" Chris said.

Just then, Niall, fucking Niall walked in. Great!

"This has been the best night, babe you are amazing" He said kissing my cheek.

Chris's face turned mad, "What the fuck is he on about?" He nearly shouted. Then, Aston walked in. "Yeh, Hannah, best I've ever had" He kissed her cheek.

"Someone better fucking tell me what the fuck is going on" He shouted.

"Chris everything is fine. Calm down. Niall what are you on about" I said acting dumb.

Niall laughed sarcastically. "You know what I'm on about babes" He smirked.

"YOU'VE BOTH SHAGGED MY SISTERS. YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING BELLENDS" Chris screamed.

I faceplanted.

Then mum walked in, "Who's shagged who?" She asked chewing gum. I swear, she acts my age. "No one mam" I said. "Just get out mam" Hannah said pushing her out the door.

"This is disgusting..I'm done" Chris said walking out.

"Thanks Niall. Thanks Aston. Thanks a lot" I crossed my arms.

"Wait, Aston, you and Hannah?" I asked Aston

"Yeh..We did too" Aston smirked before bursting out laughing.

I thought for a moment before bursting into tears. I slid down the wall with my head in my hands. Niall sat next to me. "Emily, aw stop crying" He said before bursting out laughing.

I shooo my head.."Your such an arsehole. I fucking hate you" I screamed before kicking him in his place. He moaned and fell over. "Do you not realise how big a deal this is. You could of getting me pregnant. You fool" I spat before walking out.

I walked to the shops to buy 3 pregnancy tests. I was shaking. I came back and did the tests. It said negative on all of them. Thank GOD!

I'M NOT PREGNANT! YES.

I ran downstairs and grabbed Niall. "I'm not pregnant" I smiled. "Yes! Great!" He smiled.

I went and told Justin.