Chapter one.

August 30th

I look into my bathroom mirror. And There's me. Kaitlyn Meyer. A 15 year old girl with long blonde hair, and my blue eye's that were the same color as the sky, and my round head. I used to wear contact's, Like the fake contact's that made my eye's this beautiful green color, it was a beautiful, but everyone realized they were fake. I stopped wearing them in 8th grade because they made ME feel extremely fake.

I moved to a new city by the end of 9th, so im currently going into 10th.

I realize i'm staring at my reflection for way to long, and I quicky walk out of the bathroom. I lay down on my bed and close my eye's to think about stuff. For example, school start's in less then a week! 3 days to be exact! Another problem is i know nobody, except these girl's that live in my street. But they don't really like me. Which is fine, because i don't enjoy them being around me either. They're just... to much for one to handle. They talk way to much, and they're too girly for my taste's. They treat everyone like they're above them. Im not sure if they're considered popular, since it's summer. But i've seen a few girl's at there house, so maybe. 

"I'm feeling tired... actually." I say to myself.

I stand up, and walk over to my dresser. I take off my clothes. I step into my nightgown. 9:38 PM is pretty early for summer, don't you think?

I turn off my light. It take's a few minutes, but i fall asleep.

......"You're so funny, mommy!" 

I wake up. I'm seriously startled by the child's voice I hear. But it's just a dream. Thank goodness. I wonder who Mommy was? Huh. whatever.

I fall back asleep.

September 2nd.

I wake up at 7:00 AM after the final days of summer break consisted of me rereading Harry Potter books.

I Straighten my hair. It make's my hair frizzy, but not so frizzy I look crazy.

I wear my Hot pink T-shirt with my Hollister jean's. It makes me feel like a superstar.

I run down the stair's just to my younger sister, Justine. Parent's are off at work. Not uncommon. 

"Hey sis." She say's.

"Hey." I say while getting my bag. "You're being bussed to school, right?"

She nods.

"Okay, Just wait outside. The high school's only a 10 minute bike-ride from here. The elementary is pretty far, so yeah."

I walk out the door and wave goodbye.

I grab my bike and ride to school.

....

When I get to school, the school isn't like how'd you expect. The outside is where some of the teen's were sitting at, but they were goth-looking. The other person was this nerdy looking girl, who was reading. She had Brown hair and wore a Green Day shirt. She also had these Bright, red glasses. She also had "Angel Bites" Which is piercings that above the left and right side of the lip. The final girl I noticed was a girl with Long wavy brown hair, who was wearing a shirt that was green with big bold letters: "PUNK." She was wearing Hollister jean's too, But they were ripped jeans. She was gorgeuos. She was texting someone, so I didn't want to interrupt her. She looks like such a nice girl.

I walk into the building, Passing the freaky girl.

The hallway's are pretty calm too. I'm quite shocked, because at my old school, the first day was nuts.

I go to the office to get my scheduale, and there was a neat little line for the new student's that moved over the summer. The line consisted of around 11 kids.