Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Friday night was weird. No fighting happened, my sister and mom were getting along. I wasn't awoken to crying, so it was a good day, all things considered.

On saturday I got a text from Finn.

From: Finn

"Hey my dad's improved. Thx for yesterday i needed that c:"

To: Finn

"Anytime C;"

I threw my phone on my bed and walked down stairs

Briannw was sitting on the couch, watching a movie.

On the screen I saw a girl. She was being carried out of a car, and her dad was carrying her into the-

Uh oh.

She's watching 'The Fault in Our Stars.'  She's been dying to see this movie. She read the book when it first came out, and she loved it. The only reason she hasn't seen it is because we were in the moving process when the film came out. So we were all stuck not doing anything all summer, and when we  finally did move into the house, it was the end of July. Like, July 30th.

The movie was already gone by then, and she was really bummed out.

She's curled up on the sofa, with a box of tissues on the coffee table.

"Aw. Someone's getting emotional."

She sticks her middle finger up at me. "You suck.'

I smile, and walk out of the living room. 

I walk into the kitchen. And grab a tub of chocolate ice cream. I grab a spoon and walk back to the living room.

I place the tub of lonliness on the coffee table.

She gives me a baffled look, and then proceeds to watch her sappy movie. 

I walk back upstairs, and proceed to my room. And then I get a kik message from Jasmine.

Jazzymin3: Oh my god. Can I please kill Sarah? >x<

Kaitlyn0Meyer: Why?

Jazzymin3: She's at my house right now pouncing on me like crazy. I think my back's broken! She's fat >O<

I chuckle lightly. She's silly.

Kaitlyn0Meyer: Lol. You'll live ;D have fun haha.

After waiting for a response for about 7 minutes,

No response. Oh well.

I place the phone in my clutch purse, and lay on my bed.

Wow, what a eventful first few days. I managed to make some good friends, see a fight, help someone in a time of emotional hurt, and gained a helpful tip on someone.

In the span of 3 day's.

Just then, my phone's going off.

When I pick my phone off to confirm, it's Jeff.

From: Jeff

"heyo bring your booty and Justine to the movies i'm being forced to take her to see Boxtrolls I was thinking we could sneak into Annabelle or something."

I had about $15.00 I got for doing the chores, so I saw no harm in it.

To: Jeff

"Okay i'll ask her. she's lonely so it'll be a yes probably lol."

I roll off of my bed. It's not even an exaggeration, I literally rolled right onto my carpet. I finally stand up after pathetically rolling around the floor for maybe 4 minutes.