Dates

(Jessica's POV)

After we watched some movies we all went outside to talk and run around.
Daniel then went inside and came back out playing his guitar and then all the boys started singing. Then Zach came over giving me and Steph each a rose.
The song they were singing was 8 letters

When they finished singing Daniel handed his guitar to Jonah.
And Daniel came over and grabbed my hands and Zach did the same with Steph. I think Steph is going to maybe cry. Anyway at the same time Daniel and Zach asked me and Steph out on a date.

(Zach's POV)

I think I like Stephanie more than just a friend and I think Daniel feels the same way about Jessica. So we both told the guys and they so fast said they wanted to help us to ask them out. So we made a plan and that's what we did. Both the girls looked shocked when they saw Daniel coming out with his guitar and when I gave them both the roses AND when we sang 8 letters to them. Me and Daniel asked them at the same time which was not really planned. They said YES!!!both of them at the same time. The funny part about that was they started calling jinx and when one of them messed up they started laughing it was so cute and funny and I think Daniel agrees on that. Then I remembered something I knew I forgot about I don't know where or what to do for me and Steph's date, I'll just ask Jess if she could help me. We then went back in the house after talking about random to watch another movie. We picked a horror movie it was half way through when there was a noise somewhere and something that I didn't realize was that Steph fell asleep cuddled up to me. She must be a heavy sleeper cuz when we all heard the sound a lot of us screamed and she was just out cold. After the movie Jess woke Steph up and Jack was very confused to why Steph didn't snap at Jess. Jess ordered their uber and when it got here Steph almost fell 2 times walking over to the door. I wish they stayed so I could cuddle with Steph.

The next day (Friday aka date day 😂)

(Jessica's POV)

I woke up to sounds from the kitchen and cursing of a way too familiar voice. I think Steph dropped something. Before I could even get up to go to the kitchen my phone dinged

Text messages

Zachary🤠: heyy I need help plz

Jess Seavey🦄🍉: what is it zach
Zachary🤠: idk where to go for my date with steph and I figured you're her best friend so you could help me Help!!!!
Jess Seavey🦄🍉:😂😂😂
Jess Seavey🦄🍉: fine I'll help 1. She is fine with nothing fancy so don't do much fancy 2. She loves McDonald's 3. She loves watching the sunset so you can take her to the beach or something 4. She loves creative stuff like making blanket/ pillow forts
Jess Seavey🦄🍉: helpful
Zachary🤠: Yes thx
Jess Seavey🦄🍉: np
Zachary🤠: oh and Daniel told me to tell you to wear something fancy
Jess Seavey🦄🍉: ok

End of text messages

I left my room to see a rare singing and dancing Steph or she is hopping on one foot and singing oh well. "Hey" she said realizing I came out of my room. "Hey" I replied "could you help me with what to wear" I asked "yea what does Dani want you to wear " she asked sounding a bit like she knew already "fancy " I told her "ok" let's go shopping " she said grabbing the keys to the apartment her phone and her card and want to put her shoes on. I put my shoes on and head out the door with what I needed.