Jesse's date 🧐

(A/N: sooo in the last chapter Daniel and zach asked Jess and steph out and so this chapter and the next chapter are going to be about both of the dates)

(Jessica's POV)

So Daniel and I got an uber and zach is driving Steph to where ever the fuck their date is but I hope Zach doesn't crash the car. The uber driver seemed pretty RUDE like rude that Steph would flip the dude off and you gotta argue with her to pay the guy like that type of rude. So we finally get to the place and all I gotta say is this place is FANCY af that I'm scared to even order a water with out it costing $100.

(Daniel's POV)

I wanted to bring Jess to the best place  and have the best date ever. Well when we were in the uber the driver was kinda rude and after we got out and paid him Jess started laughing so I just had to ask why. "Jess why are you laughing?" I asked "ok... so you know how the driver was rude?" She said through laughs "yeah?" I said "ok so well I just thought of what Steph would have done and don't ask how it came to mind" she said almost done laughing. Then I started laughing just thinking of what she would have done after what she did to Jack when he woke her up. Jess then looked at the restaurant in shock "Dani you didn't have to bring me here, it's too expensive! " she said almost in a shout "well ... I wanted to bring you here and I want you to feel like the most important person in the world" I said and she looks like she is about to cry "awww don't cry" I said wiping away the tears "I-it's j-just what you said, th-that was so beautiful " she stuttered (I'm making myself cry it's just too cheesy and Jess ik you're reading this and just know that I'm fucking crying rn 😭😭ok back to the cheesy ass chapter) we went in and we got seated. I had a plan and I don't know if Zach is also planning to do this but I'm going to ask Jessica to be my girlfriend. Yea I know what you're thinking but you two just met a few days ago, but she is amazing, pretty, funny and beautiful, she is just perfect (so fucking cheesy🤢 but food cheese is so good 🧀) so my plan is that the waiters and waitresses are going to give Jess a rose then the last rose is going to be a fake rose and you will see why.

(Jessica's POV)

When we were waiting for our food 6 waiters and waitresses came by with roses but the last rose was fake when I turned around I saw Daniel on one knee looking like he was going to ask me to marry him which is a bit too crazy. Everyone in the restaurant was watching now then Dani started talking "Jess, I know we haven't known each other for more than a week but you are so amazing, funny, sweet, beautiful and so much more and you might be wondering why one rose is fake well... that is to show you that I would love you till the last rose dies and I got you this promise ring and I promise to love you for ever, to always be loyal, a to trust you, stay together through thick and thin and one day grow old together. So Jess would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend? " he asked with nervousness knotting his voice. "Dani I would love to be your girlfriend" I practically cried out. He puts the ring on my finger and hugs me and kissed me on the forehead

 He puts the ring on my finger and hugs me and kissed me on the forehead

(The second ring is Daniel's)

We went on with our dinner and can't wait to tell the others about this tomorrow and I hope steph is having a great date with Zach.

(A/N)
I couldn't stop crying when I was typing this like oh my God 😭😭, anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter the next one is going to be about Steph's date so byee loves💚💚