Today was fun

(Stephanie's POV)

I told Jess to go and get ready because are going somewhere. Cuz SOMEONE woke me the f🖕ck up
Anyway here are our looks for today:

 Cuz SOMEONE woke me the f🖕ck upAnyway here are our looks for today:

Stephanie's hair and outfit ^

Jessica's hair and outfit ^

OH yeah I forgot to say yesterday after me and Jess went to Starbucks and ran into the boys we got our hair done anyway back to today

Jess doesn't know where it is we are going or maybe she kinda knows I'm not really sure. I ordered an uber to pick us up and bring us to the place. So now we are going to head downstairs.

(Jessica's POV)

I'm not 100% sure where it is we are going but she sure was mad by the fact that the group chat woke her up. So we headed out of the apartment and when we got to the elevator it was fall not really the best thing ever so we had to take the stairs or wait for the next one. BUT we got an uber that will be here real soon so we took the stairs. We got out and the uber was there waiting.

We got in and the driver seemed kinda nice anyway Steph gave him the address of the place we are going. He said ok and started driving. The car ride was silent like you could maybe just maybe hear a feather hit the ground. The silence was starting to bother Steph not really surprised cuz she would always have music playing. So we get to this beautiful house that looks over L.A. Steph would definitely want to take a picture if she had her camera.

Steph thanks the driver and pays him and he drives off. I was looking at Steph like she might be hiding something. "Stephanie? " I asked her. She doesn't really like it when people calls her by her full name and she knows that I want to know why we came here. She turned having an evil smirk on her face, the same smirk that shows that she has a plan for something.

"Well... Jess you know how I woke up to my phone going off " she asked "yea" I replied "well and that Jack was the one who started it" she continued. Now I know where and why we are here. This is the boys' house and she is still a bit pissed that Jack woke her up by starting the chat. "Ok what's the plan you have " I asked. Now she is smiling like she is a little kid on Christmas morning which is rare to see her like "well we are going to sneak in through the back door " she told me so excited to see all of their reactions.

(Stephanie's POV)

We are in the backyard now we made sure it was clear well kinda. The back door showed the boys Jack's and Daniel's backs facing us and the other three facing our direction. We slowly entered the house really quiet I may add. When me and Jess were almost behind Jack and Daniel we motioned towards the others to stay very quiet and act like we weren't there. Then at the exact same time me and Jess jumped up on Jack and Daniel's backs both scared, the others laughing like there's no tomorrow. Daniel calmed down faster and saw that me and Jess were on their backs and he started laughing. Jack on the other hand was very very terrified he was screaming saying "IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE, I HAVE FOUR SISTERS, A CAREER, AND A FAMILY IN THE NEARBY FUTURE".
Then he realizes that every one is laughing and saying you should have seen your face.

Me and Jess jumped down and Jack turned around terrified of seeing me right behind him. "That's what happens when I get woken up, annoyed, and mad" I said. "I told you, Jack, Steph gets mad when woken up also if you didn't realize it sooner Steph would of fell cuz well she isn't really completely awake, so you should have taken my warning" Jess said with sass lacing her words.

We then choose to spend the day talking, eating and watching movies.

Then something happened that me and Jess never really saw coming especially today......

A/N

I hoped you liked this chapter 💚