Chapter 33: Final showdown at Yami's castle

S: Hi guys, welcome back to another chapter of "Apprentice of God" and it is now, the moment that many of you wait for (Or just me :D)- the final showdown at Yami's castle!(E/N:Me too!)

Long Di: At last, I have been waiting for this part for so long, Kurumi will finally reunite with her blonde beloved again.

S: Yup, it almost make me cry just to think about that I have wrote 30+ chapters and I can make it this far all thanks to you all my dear readers~ All your votes, reviews and support give me the strength to continue this story.

S: And also thanks to @XX-san to help me beta reading and edit the chapters, it all thanks to him that my story's spelling errors become lesser xD (E/N:No prob!!)

Long Di: So where is Naruto now?

S: Hm, at the exit of the cave why?

Long Di: I can feel a similar being that seems very powerful and similar to Akantor..

S: You don't mean!?

Long Di: Yes, I believe Akantor grandaughter is at there and it seems she is pretty strong too, I just hope Naruto can defeat her instead of killing her.

S: Hm.... Anyway let's begin the story shall we? "Take out some popcorn" (E/N: I stole some popcorn and colaJ)

Long Di: Hm, alright then.

Let's begin the story shall we?

(Previous chapter)

'Naruto-kun is here!! I must get out of her-" "My, my have you finally change your mind? My foxy-chan~" asked the alter form of Maurice as he slowly walks into the throne room just as Long Di disappear.

"Don't worry, as long as you change your mind~ I will forgive you-" "Tell me Yami, do you still remember the day when we were in the great war" asked Kurumi but she didn't move her gaze to the pervert God.

"Oh, how can I forgot about that, you are under the direct order of Empress Pendragon~" as Yami still keep moving toward the girl "Then Yami" "Hm-?!"

"Slash!" "You should know exactly what I am capable of!" with a blink of an eye the barrier was down and in the hand of Kurumi is a blade made of ice and it just slice off Yami's another arm.

"Arghhh!!!"

(Present)

Exit of the cave

"Arhhh..." "So what do we do now Naruto-kun? Fight them?"

As both warriors hide behind a giant rock that just distance both monsters several meters as they can even smell the blood and rotten smell coming from the corpses of those death monster.

"I think we better not fight them.. They seems to be the strongest among those monsters.." mumble Naruto as they both have been observed both giant black monsters for minutes already and watched the last two monsters destroy all of the remaining monsters like it was nothing.

Strangely both monsters didn't feed on those monster corpses but rather just throw them away and immediately lung toward their next victims.

"It seems they didn't attack because of hunger but rather the bloodlust is what making them fight endlessly." just as Zinorge said both monsters have just took down another Cyclopes in a flash and just like Zinorge stated instead of eating it, the corpse was being tear into parts before both monsters go back to their hunting.

"Smf.. Smf" as one of the monster that has it head very similar to a t-rex suddenly stop advancing and raise its head like it smelled something that didn't seems from the underworld.