1

"Lily, come here now!" I yelled up the stairs while running a hand through my hair. I heard little footsteps scampering down the hallway and then jumping downstairs, until she grabbed my hand and jumped down the last two steps.

"Ready mummy." She smiled up at me.

-

We pulled up to Lily's kindergarden which she just started the previous week, she chatted the whole way here about her new friend Olivia and to be honest, it would be nice to have some peace and quiet. As I was getting Lily out of the car she spotted her friend on the other side of the car park and ran off yelling "Owivia Owivia" which caused me running after her to make sure she didn't get hit.

"Lily! I told you not to run off like that, cars can't see you!"

"sowwy mummy" She said giving my legs a hug. I looked beside her to see a little girl with curly blonde hair and big green eyes staring at us.

"Is your name Olivia?" I asked, crouching down to her level, she nodded, "Lily's told me tons about you!"

"And we've heard tons about Lily." Another voice said. I looked up to see a silhouette of a strongly built man, all features blocked out by the sun. I stood up to get a better look of the stranger.

"Hey, I'm Olivia's dad," He said sticking his hand, he looked to young to be a bad, but then again I was only 23 with a 5 year old daughter, "you must be Lily's...sister?"

"Mum actually," I said returning handshake, "My name's Isabel, but just call me Izzy." He look shocked for a second that I was actually a mum, but then shot me an $1000 smile and said,

"Nice to meet you Izzy, my name's Ashton."

-

hai sorry this is a bit bad at the moment

hopefully you'll start to enjoy it a bit more

yes ashton is a daddy r u all happy