My Punishment

Dedicated to cargoat131

(^J^)~kolkolkolkol

"Kolkolkolkolkolkolkolkol~!"

I hid in a closet close to the most current activity. Ivan was getting mad at poor Ravis again for speaking his mind. I really wish that Ravis wouldn't always be, well, so dumb at times. When Ivan gets mad, all the other Baltics and me get punished for it. My heart beat kept speeding up at what my punishment might be this time. Last time, I had to spend the whole day with Ivan. It was so scary and awkward at the same time. We went shopping around for stuff and then Ms. Natalia kept chasing after me and freaking Ivan out. At least her medaling made the day kind of go by quicker.

In mid thought, I felt the doors of the closet rip open and light filled the small closed space. I looked up to see Ivan smiling his usual creepy smile at me.

"I found you, dah."

"H-hello s-sir."

Before I could get up, Ivan lifted me by putting a hand under my arms and swung me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I saw Ravis looking pale right behind Ivan with Toris and Eduard.

"Time for your punishment, da."

I pleaded with my eyes at the Baltic Trio before I disappeared behind Ivan's bedroom doors. He placed me on the bed then got on top of me. I felt my face heat up and heart beat race. Ivan started to unbutton my shirt then stopped. I looked up at his face and saw that he was crying. A tear fell on my cheek. He covered his face with one of his free hands then got off of me. Slowly I moved to a sit up position on the bed, my shirt half way unbuttoned.

"I-Ivan?"

He smiled as tears still fell from his face.

"You are scared of me, da."

More tears fell down his cheeks. I slowly crawled over to him and put a hand over his.

"I-Ivan... I-I'm not s-scared..."

I lied straight through my teeth. He could even hear the fear in my voice as I spoke. Ivan moved his hand away from mine then scooted away as well.

"Yes you are. You are starting to act like Raivis, da."

I blushed then looked down at my lonely hand. Then Ivan snickered into his hand.

"Did you know ______. That I love you."

My heart skipped a beat. He turned his head towards me and touched my cheek so kindly.

"You are so beautiful, da."

Without a second thought I placed my hand over the one on my cheek. His eyes widened a bit at my response. Suddenly I started to crawl over to him until I was right next to him. I smiled into his eyes then kissed him on the cheek. His face heated up and his eyes widened.

"I love you too Ivan."

As soon as those words escaped my quiet lips Ivan pressed his lips onto mine without hesitation. I quickly kissed him back and hugged him around the neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap and kissed me more passionately. We then released the loving kiss to breath. Ivan looked into my eyes as I did the same.

"Become one with mother Russia, da?"

I winked then kissed him on the cheek one last time.

"Not today, that wouldn't be much of a punishment now would it."

We both smiled then lay down next to each other in the bed.

"I love you Ivan."

He kissed me on the forehead then pulled me closer to him.

"I love you my lovely sunflower."

That night I slept in my loves arms.

(^J^)~kolkolkolkolkol

YAY! Done before 12 o'clock! Well I really hope you like my first Russia/Ivan one shot ^^.

Byeee~! <3