Epilogue

Zoë! Where is my phone charger?! I can't find it anywhere!" Izzalia called from the living room, irritation filling her voice.
"How should I know?! I don't keep up with your things!" Zoë called back from the kitchen. The pair began to argue over who touched who's stuff. Ben suddenly walked through the living room, whistling, as he swung the cord in circles.
Zoë and Izzalia stopped in their tracks and glared before tackling the elvish boy. "Stop it! Ben, what did I say about starting arguments between these two?!" Slenderman said, shooting a glare at the three. Zoë and Izzalia flinched and shrunk back.
Ben only laughed before teleporting into Zoë's phone, earning a frustrated huff from the two siblings. Slender sighed and shook his head, "I wonder how you two didn't kill each other when you were younger."
Chloé suddenly walked into the living room, a book in hand and ear buds in her ears. She spoke up loudly, even though she couldn't hear herself well, "It's not their fault, it's Ben's. Also, meeting with Zalgo and Stripes today."
Slender nodded and teleported out of the room, leaving the two girls alone, due to the fact that their mother had left the room. Zoë leaned in and whispered, "Are you going to tell them?"
Izzalia sighed and shook her head, "What am I supposed to tell them? Hey mom, dad, I'm going to work for Zalgo, The man that tried to take mom away. They would kill me!" She whispered.
Zoë sighed, "Okay, just wanted to make sure." She replied. Izzalia walked out of the room in deep thought, 'stay with my parents or take a job that I'd really love? Tough decision, already made.'