Chapter 5

Ben's pov
Joe didn't speak at all on our way home,"Babe you shouldn't be hating yourself."i said.nothing,I sighed,I continued to keep my eyes on the road."He just thinks he's so great but he always forgets that I'm sensitive!"he finally spoke,it sounded like he was holding that in forever."Well you can at least-"But as I turned to look at him for just a second we got hit,it all happened so quickly I didn't even have time to think...

"Oh my god someone call 911!"

"That's Joe Mazello And Ben Hardy!"

"Joe doesn't look so good."I slowly opened my eyes and saw Joe being carried into an ambulance on a stretcher,"J-Joe!"I called out.i was being carried into the same ambulance as him,"J-Joe?please,please stay with me!"I cried."Sir please calm down."one of the men said,then I passed out...

A couple of hours later...

Ben's pov
"Do you think he'll be ok?"

"He has to be,it's Ben."

"I'm more concerned about Joe."I painfully woke up,"Ugh...shit...."I mumbled.i saw Gwilym,Rami,and Lucy."Ben!Thank goodness you're ok!"Lucy said,"Where's Joe?!"I asked frantically.He was all I cared about,my sweet beautiful Joe.They all went quiet,"Guys?"i said.Gwilym cleared his throat,he was about to speak but Rami spoke before him.

"He's in a coma Ben."

Those words shot through my heart like a bullet,tears streamed down my cheeks."N-No..."I whispered,Lucy gently hugged me.i hugged her back,sobbing.