Chapter 3

Ben's pov
We decided to tell my parents properly first,since they probably had more questions then Joe's family.as we drove to their house Joe held my hand nervously,See his family was...how would say...a bit more kinder then mine.as we arrived at my parents home Joe looked at me worried,"they're probably going to accept us."i said."I hope your right..."he said,we quickly kissed before getting out of the car.

Quick A/N:before people say anything they flew to London and then they drove to Ben's parents home
ok let's continue •~•

As we walked up to the front door I could feel Joe squeeze my hand a bit,I looked at him.He looked terrified,"Joe..."I trailed off.i didn't even know what to say to him,because I didn't want to admit I was also scared.I sighed,knocked on the door,and waited.And surprise,surprise,my dad opened it.He looked angry when he saw Joe,I cleared my throat."Hello dad."i said,"You don't get to call me that anymore."he said.i looked at him shocked,"I hope your joking."i said."No,I'm not.You are not my son,I raised my son differently then this."he said,I squeezed Joe's hand a bit."Fine."i said,angrily.i walked away with Joe to the car,as we got in the car Joe put his hand on my shoulder.i looked at him,I was on the verge of crying."It's ok,I'm here,breathe."i said,I sniffed and took a deep breath.