[3] Ryota

Ryota

I couldn't chase after that man. I didn't want to look too desperate. I sighed and just accepted the reality I was never going to find any forms of love from a man.

I looked at the pencil on my desk. I hope he finds my number in that lighter. It would be some sort of miracle if he actually contacted me. He seemed kinda grossed out by my advances so I didn't expect much.

-

The next day I had to go to work. The office seemed pretty riled up for some reason. Clients were going in and out of my office non stop and I was bombarded with requests.

"Ryota, the Miyota company is here today requesting a bunch of suits for their upcoming flick. This is going to make business boom." One of my coworkers said with excitement in his voice.

"Wow sounds amazing. This is a first."

"Well we are a luxury brand. Who knew." He shrugged.

"Very well. Bring in the leader and I will finalize the payment."

"Of course sir." He leaves my office and in a matter of minutes a new man comes in.

"Sign these papers and fill out the quantity." I handed him the slip.

"There are a total of 20 men. The suits may all need to be customized." He replied.

"Sure, my department downstairs can handle the sizing."

I watched as the man filled out the forms and handed them to me. I sighed and wanted to go home badly. I heard a vibration from my phone and quickly grabbed my cellphone anticipating it was Fuji. Sadly I was surprised with my ex girlfriend demanding her stuff she left in my car.

I groaned and texted her back saying I will drop them off. I didn't hate her. No, I couldn't hate her. I hated myself for not loving her the way she deserved to be loved. However, what can I do but be honest?

-

I went downstairs to see all the men lined up as they were all getting measured. They were all really handsome men. I heard from my coworker that they would be agents in a film so that was why the suits were to be made.

"Nice nice." I said to all the ladies measuring the men.

I saw one of the men slightly looking a bit sick. He had bags under his eyes and was a bit pale. I walked on over to him. "You okay sir? Need some water?"

His eyes looked at me and quickly averted his gaze. "I'm good." He said in a low voice.

He looked oddly familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. He didn't exactly look like Fuji since his hair and eye color was different. I could never forget those gray eyes that Fuji has. This man was clearly wearing some form of film makeup, but his paleness overpowered whatever foundation he was rocking.

-

I went back to the hotel after work. I have been living here for a week now. I should invest in my own apartment soon.

I sighed and took out Fuji's lighter from my pocket. I gave him my very own lighter. We happened to have the same one, and it was by my company. Daikimura. We were best known for our suits, but we sold men luxury products as well. I figured if I gave him a fake one he would come back.

I watched the door as I had hoped he would knock at it at any time.

My phone vibrated and I quickly checked it. It was only my ex girlfriend bitching about her stuff. I groaned and quickly grabbed my keys. This bitch won't stop texting me until I give her back her shit.

-

"Here." I handed her a bag full of her clothes.

She snatched it from my hand. "Thanks. Got yourself some dick yet?" She said out of spite.

"No." I lied.

"I'm sure we can still be friends, but give me some time to myself to think. It's a lot to just take in all at once."

"I understand. I fully get it if you don't want to talk to me or have any forms of contact anymore."

"Hmm." She looked a bit displeased with my answer.

"See you." I turned my back and got into my car. There was nothing needed to be said. I already humiliated myself enough as it is. I just prayed to god that she won't tell my sexuality to my workplace. That would fuck me up so bad if people knew.

-

I parked my car back at the hotel. I groaned as I got out slowly. Why does life suck so bad? How can I even be open about myself if I have to hide such a big part of myself. I know people won't respect me at my workplace if they knew what I am into.

I walked up to my room and saw Fuji standing by the door. He looked rather annoyed. "Listen, this isn't my grandfather's lighter. I can tell because the oil is so low." He pointed to a slit where it showed how much of the liquid was left.

"I figured you'd come back." I smiled.

"Why do you even stay here?" He said emotionlessly.

"I can't live with my girl now after we broke up." I dug out my keys and unlocked my door. "Come in." I offered and he obliged.

"Listen man, I can't keep popping around. Please just give me my lighter and never speak to me again." He looked rather annoyed.

"I will give it back if you visit me everyday for a week." I asked.

His eyes widened with anger. "You can not be serious."

"I am serious." I said sternly.

"I'm not gay and I have a girlfriend. What don't you get?"

"I like you okay. I don't know why, but I do." I admitted.

"Well I'm sorry the feelings aren't reciprocated." He shoved me and I fell on the ground.

I quickly got up and grabbed his collar, slamming him to the wall. I raised my fist as my anger fumed.

His eyes were dark as he glares at me. "I can end your career as CEO of Daikimura."

To Be Continued