Chapter 8 (First day of school)

Today it's the first day of school and I'm really nervous. I'm standing in front of the mirror staring at myself wearing the red coat Tony made for me,as my parents walk in.

"You reminded me of your mother, when she first join the Avengers." Steve said smiling at his daughter

"You look so beautiful Vers." Wanda said

"Thanks mom" I reply

"Are you ready ?" Steve asked

"I guess so." I said nervously

"You know, it's not too late to change your mind yet." Wanda said as she gave her daughter her hug

"Thanks mom, but I think I'm good. I can do this." I said as my dad join in for a group hug

"We better get going, your friends is waiting down stairs for you." Steve said

"Okay." I said

"I'm gonna miss you so much." Wanda said as tear rolling down her cheeks

"Me too, I gonna miss you." I said

"Aww... my baby is going to school." Wanda said as more tears started flowing down her cheeks

"Mom, Stop you're gonna make my cry too." I said as one tear rolled down my cheeks

"Come on, let's go before the tears fill your room. And you friends are waiting." Steve said pushing us out the door.

When we reach down the stair I can see Nyla talking to Carol and Tony warning Talia about her safety and Bryan is just standing there watching.

"Aunt Carol, I thought you were on a mission?." I asked

"I can't back because I can't missed my sister first day of school." Carol answered

"By the way, What took you so long?" Nyla asked

"They were having a meltdown." Steve answered

"What! It was my baby first day of school and I'm gonna miss you so much." Wanda said as she started sobbing again and start hugging Vers.

"It's okay mom, I'll be back at around 3:00 o clock. Don't worry,I have my friends to keep me company." I said staying strong

"Let's get going guys, you don't want to be late on the first day of school right?" Happy yelled at us

"Coming!!" We all yelled

We waved goodbye to our parents,then we're off to school.

"I can't wait!!!" Nyla squeals

"Me too, I'm really nervous I feel like my power is gonna explode soon." I said shakily

"Calm down,Vers" Talia said from the front seat, she begged Peter to switch seat with her. So now Peter is in the back with Bryan.

"Hey! Let's make Talia sit with Bryan at the back,after school." Nyla whispered to me

"Yeah, that's a great idea." I whispered back

When we reach school of course everyone is staring at us, we were still at the parking lot and almost every eyes were on us. I felt like my powers is about to explode so I grab the coat tightly, but luckily Nyla were there so she put her hand on my back to calm me down. But it only lasted till the hall. Now every eyes were on us, even Nyla is starting to panic, Talia were very nervous and scared by the looks on her face but Bryan were cool with it he didn't panic or anything. By this time I can't hold my power anymore I just let it explode,the power hit the coat and I reflect back to me. I gasped a little when it reflect back to me and I absorbed it.

"Are you Okay?I heard you gasped." Nyla asked calmer than just now

"Yes,is just my power I accidentally explode. I'm fine." I said calming down a bit, it felt like a small punch in the stomach but I don't mind much. It is like a punishment for exploding my power.

After we put all our stuff into our locker, we start going to class Nyla and I all have the same class because we're in the same grade. Talia and Bryan we're older than us so they went to there class. The classes were fine, we didn't make any friends because I think that I'm weird. At lunch, we all meet up on a empty table and we all started to talk.

"So how's was your day going?" Talia asked

"Great, I just can't believe it that we're in school!" Nyla said as she took a bit of her lunch (Lightningirl17 I'm not sure what you like)

"How bout you Vers?" Bryan asked

"Is interesting and a bit scary because of too much people and I'm scared that I accidentally use my power." I said as I took a big bit of my pizza and By the way Bryan is like a big brother to me, he's really caring.

After lunch,we have few more classes then is home time!!!. I was about to quickly ran out of the class when the bell rang, but Nyla grabbed me before I can go.

"Vers,don't forget your speed,even though you got half of your uncle Pietro genes but you still run faster than most teenagers." Nyla warned me

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that!" I said chuckling

"Oh, you dumb kid." Nyla said teasing me

We both walked to Happy's van and Peter was already there

"Hey guys! How's your day?" Happy and Pete asked in the same time

"It was really good, getting to experience new things." Nyla said happily

"It's kind of fun." I said

After couple minutes of waiting Talia and Bryan are finally here.

"Great, you guys are all her let's go home." Happy said

Nyla nudge me to tell me to get ready for the plan that we make for Talia and Bryan. I took of my gloves and make sure no one is watching.

Bryan got in the back of the van and Talia was about to get in the front seat but I use my power to carry her to the back seat with Bryan and Nyla pushed Peter in the front seat. We got in the middle seat and Nyla and I both giggle to ourselves.

"Our plan works!!!" Nyla whispers yelled

We can't stop giggling though the whole ride home.

When we reach the compound, everyone went separate ways, Talia and Bryan went together the same way, Nyla said she going to tell Bucky her day. I decided to go spend time with my mom, I found her in her room looking at old pictures. I went to sit with her and lean my head on her shoulder, and look though all the old pictures together.

Author's note
I finally found some urge to write this, I'm still sad from Avengers Endgame,but life's must go on. Don't get me wrong,I'm not 100% Okay yet. Story linked with Lightningirl17 as Nyla Fury and Danielle_3636 as Talia Stark make sure to read their story from their POV as well. Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to vote. I love you guys 3000.