Dont Get Me Started

Sasha's POV

Hey yall my name is Sasha coleman, yes i said coleman my mother is zendaya and my father is trevor jackson. i am 16 Yasssssssss, hahahaha!!!!!! My boyfriend is Roc royal, KILL IT. anyways im the only child an its lit i can do anything i want and get anything i want. my friend is Deja rene raymond she is nicki minaj's daughter. well enough of me lets get on to the story yasssssssssss.

Sasha's POV

MOM-Sasha wake up aint nobody got time for that

ME -mmmmmmhhh leave me alone.

MOM- u better wake your ass up u hear me.

ME- fine god damn!!!!! yo im mad tired why in the hell did they have to have school so fucking early.

MOM- breakfast is ready!!!!!!

ME- ok, I hurried up got into the shower got dressed put on my makeup and did my hair,  i was wearing a crop top thag says mad or nah with some skinnny jeans that say BISH WHAT on the back pockets with some jordans and a snap back that says DOPE. my hair was straight and down. After i got ready i got a text from Deja.

Dejacandyloverbish!!!!- get ur ass down stairs

SashaYasssss!!- ok gosh coming

i went down stairs got piece of bacen gave my mom a kiss and my father the only reason why my father didnt say goodmorning because he was working in the studio. byyyyyy.

PARENTS- by sweety.

ME- i meet deja outside and we walk to school her boyfriend is princenton. By the time we get to school we see our baees

                                         School Day Part 2

Sasha's POV

We get to school and see our boyfriends. Me and deja ran up behind them and jumped on their back.

Roc and Prince- what the fuck

Me and Deja- hey we both give them a kiss.

Rock and prince- dont fucking scare hs like that i thought someone was about to jump us.

Me and Deja- sorry gosh.

when were walking the bell rang so me and Deja went one way theh went the other way.

Me and Deja- bye, we give them a kiss

Roc and prince- bye.

me and Deja go to math class.

Sasha- Math class is mad boring D

Deja- i kno right shit i could be listening to my song Or Nah yassssss.

by the way Deja is wearing a crop top that says Bad bitch and some shorts with Gammma 11 her hair was straight with a beanie.

when we got of math class we went to English.

Deja- Yo im about to go to sleep bye.

Sasha- me too.

we woke up 5 minutes before it was time to go to lunch.

Sasha- lets go get some food thou.

Deja- yasssssss im mad hungry.

Sasha- so u kno my birthday is coming up so what r u going to do.

Deja- Wellllll i cant tell u its a suprise

Sasha- omg i hate when u do that

Deja- Hahahaha.