Chapter 9

Every body left the studio after we recorded. Deja and Prince droped all of us off at our houses.
First we dripped off Tanequea.

Deja's POV

Bye tanequea call me if u need anything ok I said ok bye guys, byeeee we all said hope ur face feels better Sasha said loudly ok. Next we drop off Cymia. Bye falecia Sasha said Go to another world falecia I said finishing off the sentence.
U guy is r crazy. We kno Sasha and I said in a duh tone. Yall ghetto as fuck Rock says. It's really ok Sasha said. Rocs face was mad funny he was looking confused. Everybody laughs at roc. Bye Ray the boys said. That was a sick recording he said. Yeah we said together.
We drive off and drop off Sasha and Roc. Byeeeee deja and Prince Sasha said Byee I said we still up for later watch a movie she said yassssss I said ok. They walk into there house and we leave.

Tanequea POV

As soon as we got home I locked the door and as soon as I turned around Jacob slapped me it was like it was in slow motion. I fell to the ground.
What was that for I said I saw u when we were recording u guys were talking about what happened to ur face and I told u not to tell them but u decided to tell them he said pacing back and forth. Well u need to step hitting me ok I will leave u and Beat u ( i say in an African tone). I get up and he tells me to sit down I don't and he slaps me again when he slaps me I get up and throw my lamp at him but he dodges it.
Oh no u didn't he said I start running when the police come in. I was thinking how they got here the neighbors probably called them because we were so loud. They come in and take Jacob out the house. When they leave I pack all my clothes and things while he's gone and leave.

Deja's POV
I call Sasha.
She picks up on the 2 ring.
Hello she says
I'm coming over now
Ok cool see ya
I end the call
I hop in my customized blue and white Mercedes Benz and drive to Sasha's house. When I get there I ring the door bell wait for two minutes and then u scream Sasha get ur ass down here open the door it's cold as fuck. Ok coming she says. She opens the door and I'm welcomed to the heat as soon as I walk in the house. Me and Sasha sit on the couch. So wat movie u wanna watch she says. Ummm wat about Into The Woods. Yassssssssss that is my movie. I put in the DVD and press play.
Right in the beginning we start laughing. Bruh the witch looking dusty I said. I kno right. The Cinderella part came up she was doing one of the step sisters hair. No u know that shit don't hurt because that ain't ur real hair so why u screaming Sasha says. The step sister smacks Cinderella in the face. Ohhhh hell nahhh if I was Cinderella I would've punched her right in the face I swear. Halfway through the movie Roc calls Sasha upstairs for something. Sorry I'll be right back she said. Ok.
She runs upstairs.
I was sitting for about 10 min waiting for her and all of a sudden I hear.
Uuhhhh yessssss Chresantoooooo yeah babbbby uhhhhh uhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhh. I was like bruhhh. I was watching watch the movie and all I hear was both of them moaning and things falling and the bed shaking and other shit I was like DAFUQ so after the movie finished I decided to leave and I would call her later.