Chapter 7

Cymia's POV
Then the boys went into the booth to record.
We bout to go inside the boys said. Ok we all said. When they went into the booth Deja pulled me over. Ok I'm gonna talk to T about what actually happened cause I don't believe her, so do u wanna come sit down with us she asked me. Sure I'll come I said.
Deja POV
We both walked over to T and sat down next to her. I was on her right side and Cymia was on her left.
Tanequea I said. Yes. We need to talk to u about something I said. Ok, talk. So remember how u told us that u fell and that's how u got ur black eye and ur face is swollen I said. Yeah. We wanna know what really happened is said.
Tanequea's POV
OMG they know, can't tell them, I promised i wouldn't tell anyone.
So what really happened she asked.
I told u guys the truth I fell I said. No u didn't i kno not just a fall did all of that Cymia said, I kno u to well.
Ok fine I'll tell y'all bout u promise not
To tell anyone not even ur boyfriends, ok u have to sware that u can't tell I said. Ok, we sware we both said.

AUTHORS NOTE
WHAT DO U GUYS THINK WILL HAPPEN, WHAT WILL TANEQUEA TELL THEM, COMMENT ON WHAT YALL THINK.
PLEASE, WRITE MORE COMMENT AND VOTE ALSO I NEED MORE
READS SO PLEASE TELL ALL UR FRIENDS THAT HAVE WATTPAD
TO READ MY BOOK , VOTE FOR ME AND FOLLOW ME PLEASE.
AND ALSO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
MY USERNAME IS
Beutornah. AND TELL ALL UR FRIENDS TO FOLLOW ME AND ALL OF Y'ALL LIKE ALL MY PHOTOS.
IF U DO I WILL GIVE A SHOUTOUT TO U ON INSTAGRAM AND WATTPAD.