Chapter 8

Tanequea's POV
This is the time to tell them.
Ok so r u going to tell us deja said. Oh yeah ok. So, this is what happened. Me and Jacob got into an argument about what does for a living and he basically punched me in the eye and all over my face, and that's why my face looks like this. I tried to stop him but he slammed me against the walls and doors. Ah hell nah cymia said. I will beat his ass right now she said while getting up. No u can't u promised. The things I do for this child she said. What is wrong with him deja said.
Sasha's POV
While I was sitting down going over my notes I see deja,cymia, and Tanequea sitting down together whispering. So I walked over there and pulled up a chair up.
So what u guys talking about I said. Oh nothing tanequea said. Really. Ok fine I'll tell u but u can't tell anyone. Fine.
-------------------

After she told me my mind was blown. Oh my god why would he do that to u I said. She just sat there with her head down. I don't kno why he would do this she said crying. So why won't u leave him deja said.
I want to but I can't I love him too much she said.
While she was crying Cymia and Deja were running her back. I sware to God if he does this again I will kill him cymia said.
Jacobs POV
When I was recording I saw Tanequea, cymia, Deja and Sasha in a circle talking about something. I hope Tanequea wasn't telling them about what happened earlier, cuz when we get home and I ask her I will beat her. The only reason I did this was because she she was asking about my business, and I don't like when people ask me about my business.
It's not like I'm a bad person it's that I have anger issues. I didn't mean to do it.
It's just that I'm apart of a drug dealing group and I don't want her to think I'm a bad person.

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK OF THE CHAPTER. WHAT DO U THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT.
I WANT AT LEAST 15 COMMENTS OR I WILL NOT UPDATE. AND 5 VOTES. AND ALSO START FOLLOWING ME I HAVE AN OTHER BOOM CALLED MOMENT 4 LIFE PLEASE READ.