Female Yandere Light Yagami x Male Reader - The Kira Of Love - The Test

*If you haven't read chapter 1 of this story make sure you do so you can catch up*

*Light had just made it to her classroom after grabbing the death book. Class begins like regular and she grabs a look at you as well. Class ends and light and (You) chat. *

Light: So are you ready to come over?

(You): Sure! You can lead the way.

School student: Oh God! So youre going out with an C Average girl? God you both are disgusting! *She and a couple of other girls laugh*

You: SHUT THE HELL UP!!! You don't know her OR what's she's been going through. Its you demons that have nothing to do but bully others for your own happiness. SCREW OFF!!!! *Your scream echoes down the hall*

*Everyone including the bully looks at you in shock*

Light: (You...Thank you... )

You: Lets just get going.

Light: Yeah.... (I'm going to explode!!!! He stuck up for me??!?... I have to maintain my tears otherwise I'm gonna be "Too" over joyed. I love you (You) I'll make sure I'll make you feel extra good around me)

*The two were walking on the side walk heading towards lights house*

You: I'm sorry you have to go through this. Don't worry about those assholes.

Light: Its okay. I'm just happy that I finally get to spend time with you. Say... What were their names? If you know.

You: Haha. Yeah same here! Those bullies are starting to become known around school. The two from yesterday there names are both Yukami Hashari and kekio damari.

Light: (Perfect...) And what about the one from earlier?

You: Oh. Her name is Mayu Yunaka. She's like the ring leader of them.

Light: Ahh. I see. You think they will ever change? (Unfortunately that won't happen)

You: They have always been like this. Ever since elementary. Because of their attitudes its hard for anyone including their parents to shed some light on them. Personally I hope they just leave. The students are tired of them causing so much ruckus and troubling other students.

Light: I agree. Its for the best. *giggles* (This is just too good to be true :D)

*The two reached towards lights house and go in*

You: (Woah! This is her house?! Its so big)

Light: I'm home!

Lights mom: Hey hun! Leftovers are in the fridge.

You: Youre house is so beautiful!

Light: Thanks! My room is much better though. Ma I want to introduce to a friend of mine. (Just for confirmation.... )

*You meet lights Mom. Shes very happy for light to have a friend like you.*

You: Haha *Nervous laughter* Sure I'll have dinner with you tommrow.

Light: Okay!! (You) let's go "study"! *She tightly holds and grabs your arm and takes you upstairs to her room. *

You: Uh... O... Okay. *blushing*

*You two get to the room and she locks the door*

You: So um.... What subject...

Light: I have alot of feelings I want to get off me....

*She roughly pushes you onto her bed*

You: Wah! Light! What are you doing?!

Light: And you have alot of feelings you owe to me as well.

Rem: So this is what humans call "mating". Interesting....

You: Wha.... What are you talking about?

Light: But first. *She gets off of you* let me just take a mental note of our first date. *She turns around and takes out her death note and write the names of the bullies* (DELETE!.... DELETE!!! DELETE!!!!)

You: Light... Don't you think your.... You know moving a little bit too-

Light: SHUT UP! YOUR ALL MINE NOW! BEQUIET!!

You: o.... ok...

Light: (A heart attack in 40 seconds. We will see tommrow if this works. In the mean time....) *She closes her book*

*light stares at you smiling for a full 5 seconds*

You: Uh....

*Light jumps onto you and pins your wrists tightly on her bed*

You: Light... This is wrong....

Light: I think its time for the main course don't you think babe? *She forces a French kiss onto you*

Light POV

I have to protect him.... I love him so much I just can't see him hurt like I was. He was there for me when I was hurt. I.... I just can't take anymore, I just want to give him my all, I want to show him my everything. And with this death book, Anybody who gets in my way of (You)... Will suffer!

(You) POV

Light.... I... I like you too. I didn't know you were so aggressive like this. But, I don't want you to be worried so much about me... I will protect you no matter what! I don't want to see what you get tortured by those girls or anyone anymore!