They meet then beat their meat

guys I have red spots all over me I think my time is up

Also this has nothing to do with the actual lore I'm just on crack u w u//

Nagi-toe was sitting at Hanamura diner, waiting for Teruteru to serve him a nice hot plate of children.

He was in a grouchy mood, since it had been 10 minutes and his food wasn't ready yet, so he edgily propped his head up on his hand.

He was about to yell at Teruteru before he noticed a really sexy man sitting a few chairs away from him. The man was pure white, even paler than Sonia, and wore a handsome blue jacket.

Marshmallow-hair felt himself grow hot as he looked over at the stranger, enchanted by his presence.

As Nagito observed him further, he noticed something else that excited him. The man was drinking ketchup. The manliest of all condiments...

Nagito gathered his courage and then moved a seat over, so he would he able to make conversation with him. "Hello!" He said, trying to act cool. "My name is Nagito Komaeda. What's yours?" He asked.

The sexy stranger turned to face him. "Sans Undertale." He responded with a strange accent that sounded like a deep "Err, Err, Err." Nagito found himself enchanted by his black eyes and voice.

Nagito bit his lip and nodded. "Well...uh..." He hesitated, wondering whether the author, PickleDickle, would rush this godforsaken plot to sex, as most fanfictions do, or if she would actually write this.

Pickle decided to rush this because she wasn't patient enough to actually write it all out.

"Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that you looked really sexy." He finished, his eyes now painted with lust.

Sans smiled devilishly and then decided to whip out his dick, I guess.

Nagito looked down in astonishment. He had a MASSIVE COCK! Nagito bit his lip and looked back up at Sans. "I didn't know skeletons had penises." He said softly, his hand itching to whip out his dick too.

"Skeletons can have boners too." Answered Sans.

Nagito whipped out his dick then, and then they both slapped their peepees together. That's how sex between two men work, right?

Teruteru then walked out and dropped the plate of freshly baked children in shock.

"Wowza!" He exclaimed, his face getting red. "Time to make pron I can fap to later!" He shouted as he pulled a camcorder out of his ass.

End of part one.