Day 1: Cuddles (Naked)

Vic noticed his boyfriend squirming in his arms while watching a movie in their living room. The youngest started by kicking off the blanket that was covering both of them, but then started moving around and wouldn’t stay still. Vic figured once Kellin would find a comfortable position, he’d stay still so he ignored the pale man. But it wasn’t until he heard a frustrated sigh that he knew Kellin would start complaining about something. As usual.

”Vic.” The blue eyed whined, instantly catching the mexican’s attention, who turned to him with a sigh. Once blue eyes met big brown eyes, an adorable pout adorned the raven haired man’s lips. “It’s too hot in here.”

"What do you expect me to do?" Vic answered with a shrug, turning to the TV screen once again and letting the raven haired boy fend for himself.

Sitting there in his boyfriend’s arms, Kellin came up with an idea he knew the oldest wouldn’t be able to resist, so he carefully slipped out of Vic’s hold and stood right in front of the sofa before tugging his shirt off. The action immediately caught the oldest attention, although he tried not letting it show while he kept his gaze locked on the screen in front of him.

The youngest, who was well aware of his boyfriend’s squirming in the sofa, smirked and bent down to get rid of his pants and underwear. Maybe it was a bit extreme, but he didn’t care. It was actually too hot to wear any sort of clothing. After all, it was summer in California and the state got even warmer than usual.

Meanwhile, Vic couldn’t help himself and cynically checked out his boyfriend’s ass, biting his bottom lip while he enjoyed the view. Maybe the situation had some sort of sexy edge to it, but it wasn’t as noticeable since the mexican trailed his gaze away and was merely observing how smooth Kellin’s ivory skin looked like or how girlish his hips could be when he stood in a certain way. He liked to admire every inch of his boyfriend’s body. Despite how creepy that sounded.

"You’re staring." Kellin muttered, a small smirk on his lips while he sat and leaned against Vic’s side again; this time actually feeling comfortable and letting a small sigh of relief.

Cursing under his breath, the mexican had no other choice but to follow his boyfriend’s actions and in less than five minutes, both males were cuddling naked on the couch while pretending to watch TV. Both of them feeling finally content.

·–

This is short bc it’s supposed to be, but hey… hopefully these will get better as we keep writing so bear with us :)