Chapter 2. Lolly's new begining

"Lolly!! Lolly help me please!" I looked at the witch in the oven. Gosh that must me hot in there i thought. Um i know my name is Lolly but do i have to help this killer witch. For rabbits sake she tried to eat kids named Hansel and Gretel. Oh thank you my baby girl. I'm so glad i have such a villainous rabbit like you! Yes I'm a pet rabbit. No one can hear me since I'm a helpless rabbit but at least i can think mentally. As she went to her brewing lab i peaked inside (I'm usually nosy) the room. I heard her whisper evilly " if i couldn't eat those children i guess i better make my own child ha ha" I hopped so rapid but i was no match since she point a spell to make me freeze. Soon she forced me to drink a potion. It tasted like candy corn so it wasn't to unpleasant. My moments i thought of how i saved her and that she didn't think of me as family anymore. My heart beat went faster and my fur went missing turning into skin. I grew taller and had different body figures. Before i saw my full new self i blacked out... As i woke up i saw my reflection on the brewing table mirror. My fur was all gone, i had shoulder length pink hair that smelled like cotton candy, my skin was soft and light, and my eyes were pinkish, my nails had polish of sweets on them , and i wasn't very tall but i looked like a teen so i was pretty happy. As i studied myself i saw the witch about to grabbed me. This time i wasn't going to be controlled as a slave to the witch no more. She hit me with her pan so i scratched her. I thought it was a little scratched since i thought i had a normal nail but when i looked down on my nails they were candy cane color and sharper. I needed to finish her off since she was going to kill me if i didn't. But i couldn't even when i was a slave to her, i had no one else in my life but her. I grabbed a pole and turned it into a candy cane sword. " Oh Lolly please dont kill your mommy." How could i kill her? I loved her. Soon i made candy chains and chained her to a metal pole. i said to the wicked witch " I give mercy to those i love. Don't expect mercy next time" Soon i went to a dressing room and made a hoodie with a design of pop rocks, next i put bunny ears on top connected to the hoddie, candy can leggings, and a white cotton candy bunny tail. I made pink rain boots to go to journeys. The awesome part my outfit turns black at night so no one can see me as well as they do before. After a while i walked around random areas I haven't explored yet. I soon saw a lake with something giving a rainbow glow in the water. I swam deep inside and realized there was a cave. When i climbed off the icy water i went in the underwater cave. As i walked i found the glowing object. It was a colorful necklace but when i tried to take a closer look on it, it turned into stone. I observed it closely it was a heart stone necklace. On the back it was the words " My Little Sweet heart". I needed to find this person or thing. I knew from my bunny senses that this wasn't from this dimension. It was from the world known as Earth. From the milky-way galaxy. But how can someone from this dimension be in that one? I soon grabbed the witches spell book and found the dimension portal spell. All i knew was this is my fate. I will find this lost sweet heart.