Chapter Three. The fading Light

"Every one get a partner for your chemistry lab!" Oh my, I never get chosen for anything. Mrs. Garcia can I work with you again..."I asked shyly to her. "Sunshine its high school. You need to make friends." I never really had a friend , I told myself in my mind. Soon she said "Don't worry just work by yourself today, I have to go to the workroom to get the supplies." As she walked out the door I knew I was going to be in danger. "Hey teachers pet!" I knew it, I'm going to get picked on. What do you want Jennifer? I asked. "I want your..." Jennifer I have nothing so leave me alone! I screamed. I got pissed off this time, I never did anything wrong but I always got bullied. She grabbed my arm and yelled out " Oh..my.. gosh.. look at her, she's such a loser!" All her friends laughed at me. Why was is scared of her? She's shorter, has black curly hair, has brown eyes,  and has a evil smile. And she always tries to act cute but it gets so annoying. Soon the bell rang and everyone was in the hall way. "Your just jealous cause I'm far much hotter than you!" Jennifer yelled out in front of the whole school. I mean I don't look that bad.  I have wavy brown hair, hazel eyes, but not so skinny. My family says I'm just curvy. I couldn't take it anymore so I just left Jennifer standing. She grabbed my arm and pushed me to the ground. I stood up and kicked her leg and punched her. Soon there was a fight. People took out there phones instead of stopping it, filming it instead, and later put it on Shareweb app. The teachers pulled me a part from Jennifer since I was winning the fight. "Sunshine I'm to let you down with a warning but you must report to detention this Saturday." Yes mam. The only reason they pick on me I thought... because im a orphan who never got adopted and was left on a door step to the orphanage. At lunch my classmates were watching the video and said " Oh dang, she got her good!" Or " Never mess with the quiet ones." And the weirdest one I heard was " Look at her eyes they turned rainbow colored?" Soon I walked to a empty table and sat. Yay a ham sandwich with Apple juice.. my favorite. I told myself. Then a girl with pink hair with a weird costume ran in. " Have you seen some one named sweetheart " she asked me. She took out a stone necklace and it glowed next to me. She kneeled down and said "May I be your helper and friend..." What is she talking about? I looked at her and said, Okay lets go to Lovebucks there's good coffee there. She looked at me and put the necklace away. "What is this Lovebuck's you speak of?" She doesn't act like a teen, she acts more like a mature girl who never seen technology. Let's go, right now is lunch. We soon walked Lovebucks cafe and I bought her a coffee. I told her my name and she said her name was Lolly.  I bought her sweet coffee with a little milk and cream. She took a huge gulp and screamed. "Oh my carrots this is better than seaweed carrot stew!" Then she drank it even when it was still boiling hot. I giggled and then saw Jennifer coming. I ducked under the table. "Sunshine why are you afraid?" Lolly asked. A girl I beat up in school is her, I explained. "Ha there's no need to be scared then" Lolly pulled me up and Jennifer with her group saw me. "Rematch with me and my friends" Jennifer said . Lolly soon stood up and pulled out a sword out of her pink backpack! "You have to get through me first Jenny" Lolly commanded. Soon Jennifer ran with her friends outside calling the cops. "Come with me Sunshine. You'll have a new life if you come with me" she said. Okay Lolly. She put the stone necklace around me and instantly it turned into a Sun colored heart. My school red and white uniform turned into a sun blouse with cloud looking pants. It was amazing and perfect. My hair turned into beautiful wavy hair and whenever I had a different emotion my necklace heart turned into different designs. "Cmon Sunshine its a better place. Well you will make it better" then she made a portal. Lets go in. Soon we held hands as friends and jumped inside.