is this what love feels like??

When I turned around I saw a tall guy standing behind me he looked at me he look worried. And may I just say he is the most hottest guy I've ever seen. Like wow!!. He saw me staring at him and he smirked and I looked away my face was red like a cherry. Then he spoke.

???:so why are you out here...and crying?

Yn:well...umm.. I might as well tell you its not like you have anyone to tell!
So then I sat down and explained everything thing to him and cry out my heart for like the thousand time today.

???? POV
* I know I don't know her but I feel as if I have already fell in love with her and as she telling me how her boyfriend cheated on her I feel nothing but hate for the guy who hurt her.and then she started crying that pushed me of the egad I was ready to beat the fuck out of that guy how..just how can you hurt a girl as beautiful and kind as her then I stood up and pulled her up and hug her so tight I felt as if I never wanted to let go!

Yn:umm..what's your name. I asked as he's hug me so tight.

???:I'm bambam. I just moved here like two days ago and you

Yn:I'm Kim yn but please call me yn. I said and he let go off the hug and I smiled at him.

Yn and bambam:so umm..

Bambam: you first

Yn:umm. OK this may sound crazy but I feel closet to you and I want to ask you something?

Bambam:sure anything

Yn:*tear in her eyes* please bambam show me how real love feels even if its only for tonight!.

At first bambam looked shocked but then when he saw your tears he felt that feel that he felt not so long ago and then he slowly moved his face closer to your and pecked you lips and quickly looked at you to see how you felt about it then out of no way you wrapped your arms around his neck and smashed your lips on to his and he quickly  kissed you back. The kiss was full of nothing but passion and love. Damn you've never kiss anyone like that not even Chanyeol.

When you broke the kiss you both were breathing heavy then you guy look at each other and look away and blush?

Yn: well I should be getting home!.

Bambam: OK see you later

Yn:bambam thank you!

Bambam:anytime.

Then I got into my car and drove home. Then when I got home I went straight upstairs and got in the shower after I got out the shower I got into my pajamas and went to bed.

(Time skip Monday morning)

Alarm!!

I got and I didn't see feiii your her sister so I guess there downstairs  already. Then I got up and walk to the bathroom and washed my face and put on a little makeup the went to my closet and put on something comfy. Then I went downstairs and went in the kitchen and jb oppa was making breakfast and feiii was watching TV.

Yn:hey oppa hey feiii!

Jb and feiii:hey

Yn:where's mom?

Feiii: she went to the store with my sister!

Yn:kk

Then I sat down at the kitchen counter and watch jb coo. He was making fired dumplings and kimchi also another one of my favorites. Then he got three plates and put food on it and we all started to eat.

Yn and feiii: yummy so good.

Feiii: damn jb I didn't know you could cook.

After we were done with are food I looked at the clock 6:30. So I got up I kissed oppa's cheek and hugged feiii and yelled bye to appa. And I walked out the door. When I got to school as always everyone's freaking staring at me damn do I have something on my face then I just waked into the school a went to my locker. Then as I was getting my  books from my locker I heard a lot of girls  yelling so I  just try and hurry to class I want anything to so with it. So I got my books out my locker and shut it. But  then someone tapped on my shoulder so I turned around to see who I was. I was then guy form last night.

Yn:bambam?

Bambam:hey yn

I'm so happy and I don't know why but I couldn't help my self up jump up and hug him so tight and he hugged me back.

Yn:I though I wouldn't see you again but I'm happy to see you

Bambam: me to!

Yn:what's your first class.

Bambam: English class.

Yn:me to!!😊😊

Then he graped me hand and we walk to class together! And I was blushing have of the way.

Sorry so short I'm just trying to hurry and make these for you guys I'm sorry if it not the best fan fiction  you've read its my first one!! Please enjoy!!😘😘