new beinging

Hello my name is min yn and today is my 2nd year anniversary with my boyfriend and me and my best friends are going to the mall to bye him something special.

Alarm!!

I got up and walk to the bathroom to talk a nice warm shower. After I got out the shower I went to my closet and put on something quick on. And got out I pear of blue jeans and a white T-shirt (author:I wish I could wear a white T-shirt in real life!!!😭) and I headed down stairs. When I got down stairs I walk in to the kitchen were I saw my oppa cooking.

Yn: hey oppa what you cooking!? I said as I walk over to him and back hugged him.

Jb: I'm made your favorite chocolate chip pancakes!

Yn:awww thank you oppa!! I said as I jumped around as jb put two fresh pancakes on my plate.

I sat down and basically inhaled both of the huge pancakes in like two seconds. Then I looked up at the clocked 6:30.

Yn:oh I have to go oppa see you at later thx for breakfast! I walked over to jb and gave him I kiss on his cheek and walked to chanyeol's houses aka my boyfriend of two years when I got there I knocked on the door and his mom answered the door and smiled at me

Yn:IH miss Kim. I said as I smiled and asked her is chanyeaol home

Miss Kim: yes he's upstairs in his room.

I smiled at her and walker in and walked upstairs and open the three door to the right which is chanyeol's room. Before I could walk In I heard weird noises coming from his room.

Yn mind:WHAT THE HELL not on are FUCKING anniversary!!! I opened the door and saw something the broke my heart into a thousands pieces. Chanyeol and rose making out half fucking naked.

Yn:CHANYEOL!!! What the actually fuck!!!! I said screaming at the top of my lunges trying to not to cry in front of them.

Chanyeol:babe I can explain

Yn:what!!! How do you explained this!!

Chanyeol was going to talk but rose cut him off.

Rose:tell her or I will!!. Chanyeol just sat there saying nothing

Rose: fine your boyfriend doesn't fucking live you he loves me so leave you fucking SLUT!!! She yelled at you.

Chanyeol:rose stop just stop I said I didn't want to hurt her damn

Rose p:well what abut me!!. She yelled again which set me over the Edge!!

Yn:shut up shut up shut up!!! I sayed and dropped to the floor and cried my heart out I could breath I fell like I was dying!!

Then chanyeol put his hand on your back and sayed sorry you then slapped his hand away and stood up and graped rose by her hair and slapped her again and again and again then throw her on the floor. And I lost control I throw everything on the floor the his shoes his pillows and even the 50inch TV I tried to throw that at his hea. Then after that I go to walk out but then rose said in something.

Rose:you crazy bitch!!!

Yn:yeah your right I am a crazy bitch but at least I'm not a slut like you. Then I walked out the door and when down stairs before I could walk out miss Kim walked up to me You could see the worry in her eyes then she spoke.

Miss Kim:yn are you OK hone?

Yn:yes I'm fine I just don't feel to good!
(I lied)
Well I should get going my mom's probably worried about me bye miss kim.

Miss Kim:OK well be safe!
(Still has a worried face)

My mom and Miss Kim are like sisters so I'm like her child and when she find out that me and chanyeol were together together she was so happy and excited and I didn't want to upset her so I just leaved.

As soon as I got home I want straight upstairs I wasn't in the mood to eat or do anything but cry. When I got upstairs I jumped on the bed and cry me eyes out. And just thought how could he do this to me.

(Time skip in the morning)

Alarm!!!
Yn:ughhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I got up and walk to the bathroom and take a warm shower. After the shower I wrapped the towel around me and got out and walk to the mirror and looked at myself and I look a hot mess my eyes are swollen and red.

Yn:looks like e have to put makeup on to day!
(I really never put makeup on but I don't need it)

After I put on the makeup I got to closet and gets dress. I wear a pink crock top and a white skirt. After that I when downstairs and when to the kitchen I thought I would see jb oppa but I saw my emmoa instead. I sat down and said.

Yn:morning emmoa!! And smiled at her I'm always happy when i'm my mom.

She turned around and smiled at me and then her smiled faded.

Y/m/n:were where you last night you didn't even eat dinner not like you sweetie are you okay she said with a worried face.

I smiled and chucked at her I have such a caring emmoa!

Yn:actually mi broke up with chanyeol!

Y/m/n: wait what and why??!!

Yn:because he cheated on me with rose the whore of the school!!

Y/m/n:what a jackass!!

Yn:i know right!

Y/m/n:it's okay honey yo will find someone who will love you like I do!!
She come over to you and give you a big hug and kiss you on your cheek.

Yn:well it's time to go to school bye bye emmoa I love you!

Y/m/n:love you too babe have I good day!

Then I walkout the house and walked to school.

(Time skip at school)

When I walked in the school looked at me with worried faces? As I walked to my locker to go me things someone yelled my name and I turned around it was my unnies !!

Yn:unnies!!!

Black pink:baby!!
When they came to me they had worried faces to!?
Yn:why do you guys look so sad!?

Blackpink:why aren't you?

Yn:huh???

Blackpink:all looked at each other and sighed before speaking
Yn we heard about you and chanyeol's break up?

Yn:ooh yeah that I said as getting my book out my locker.

Blackpink: so what happened?

Yn:I went to his houses and I saw him and rose half naked on the bed making out!
As I was telling them want happened tears were come down my cheeks left and right they all give me a big hug and then we heared people whispering and then chanyeol and rose came down the hall way and they were holding hands i quickly turned around so they did see that I was crying.

But then they come over to us and rose graped me by my hair and throw me on the ground and said.

Rose:how does it feel!!.

Then Lisa graped rose and slapped her.

Lisa:bitch don't touch her again!!

Then I run to class!! I quickly set down in my chair and wit for class to start.

Thank you so much if you read this fan fiction please common what you would like this fan fiction to go and stayed toon for more!!😍😍