Chapter 1

I put the last of my clothes in my suitcase as Michael walks to my bedroom door.

"You ready" He asks walking up to me.

"Yeah" I say handing him my suitcase.

We head downstairs together where the tour bus was waiting. I followed behind Mickey as we got on. He carried my suitcase back to my bunk for me as I sat between Calum and Luke. We were on our way to get Ashton.

"Okay all set just gotta stop and get your boyfriend Leia" Michael says smirking as I start to blush.

"Awwwwww look she's blushing" Calum says while Luke makes kissing noises.

"Shut up you guys we are just friends" I say with a sigh.

"Yeah but you don't want to be" Michael says matter of factly.

"I'm not gonna lose my best friend over some stupid crush" I say looking down.

"How do you know that it won't work until you try" Luke says.

"Cause look at me he could have any girl he wants why would he want me" I say looking at the floor.

I feel a finger under my chin and am met with Calum's caring smile.

"Your beautiful,smart,funny,caring who wouldn't like you" Calum says softly.

"Thanks Calum" I say placing a kiss to his cheek.

"Calum's right I couldn't ask for a better sister" Michael says reaching out and pulling me into a hug that I return quickly. I love my big brother.

"Your amazing Leia anyone that thinks otherwise is crazy" Luke says putting his around my shoulders.

"Thank you guys I love you" I say to them feeling a little better.

"We love you too" They chorused.

A few minutes later and we arrived at Ashton's. I hurried off the bus up to my best friends door. I knocked and and waited a few seconds before I was met with his beautiful face. I smile as his eyes light up when he see's it's me. He sits his bags down for a minute to pick me up.

"Hey Leia missed you too" He says as I jump up in his arms wrapping my legs around his waist. He placed one of his hands on my back to support me while he lifted his suitcase with the other.

I ignored the others smirks as Ashton walks on the tour bus with me heading to the back to put his suitcase away.

"Haha you can put me down now if you want" I say as he starts walking back to the front of the bus.

"It's not everyday a beautiful girl jumps up into my arms I think I'll enjoy it for a little while" He says smiling at me before laughing.

He sits down between Calum and Luke who look between us with a raised eyebrow. I take that moment to crawl out of his arms and sit on the couch across from them next to Michael. I laugh at his pout face. I sit back in silence as they start to joke around and talk about tour admiring them. I don't know where I'd be without my brother, Ashton, Luke, and Calum. They are my everything.