Chapter 5

I sat with Calum while the others were getting ready. We had gotten to the concert two hours ago and the concert was starting soon. I watched amused as they ran around trying to finish getting ready.

Calum lays his head on my shoulder sighing loud letting me know he is bored. When I ignore it he sighs again this time louder. I smile turning my gaze to him.

"What's wrong Calum" I say giving him my full attention.

"I'm bored" Calum says sticking out his bottom lip.

"What do you want me to do about it" I ask him confused.

"You can always find a way to entertain me" Calum says suggestively waggling his eyebrows earning a smack in the back of his head from Micheal who just walked by.

"Stop flirting with my sister" Micheal says pointing a warning finger at him before heading back into his dressing room.

I go to leave and see what the others are doing but Calum grabs me pulling me back down on the couch next to him.

"Calum" I whine trying to pull free.

"You can't leave me then I'll be alone and bored" He whines.

"I'll be back I just want to see what the others are doing" I say to him pushing him off slightly.

He sighs and let's go. I roll my eyes and press a kiss to his cheek to make him feel better. It seems to cause he smiles and takes out his phone.

I start walking around trying to find the other three boys. I head to Luke dressing room to see him fixing his hair.

"Does it look okay" He asks pointing to his hair. I smile at him trying to sooth some of his anxiety.

"You look great Luke" I say. He smiles at me and nods before going back to getting ready.

"Leia" I hear Micheal yell and head to his dressing room.

"Yeah" I ask him opening the door to his dressing room.

"Help me find a shirt to wear" He asks and I start picking through the rack.

I hand him a white v neck and pulled off my lucky braclet that says survivor.

He looks at me surprised cause I never take it off.

"For good luck" I say as I hand it to him.

He pulls me into a hug then places it on on his wrist.

"I love you little sister" He says as I walk out of his dressing room.

"I love you too big brother" I say to him as I head to find Ashton.

I knock on his dressing room door but he doesn't answer. My heart drops as I see him sitting on the couch talking to the girl that gave him her number at the gas station. She's running her hand up and down his arm whispering something in his ear.

"Hey Leia what are you doing" Calum says as he walks up behind me.

"Oh" He says taking in the sight in front of me.

I push past him back out to where is been sitting with him before crying. He sits back down next to me pulling me to him as I cry. Micheal runs out of his dressing room Luke following as they hear me cry. I just clutch onto Calum as he explains to them what's wrong. Micheal rubs circles in my back trying to soothe me but it doesn't help.

Why can't Ashton look at me the way he looks at other girls. Am I not good enough.

"Leia it's okay please don't cry" Micheal says pleading.

"Why am I not good enough" I say between sobs.

"You are good enough Ashton just can't see it and that's his problem not yours there are other guys Leia" Luke says trying to make me feel better.

"I know but there's only one Ashton" I whisper trying to wipe my tears as Ashton walks into the room.

His smile fades when he sees me crying.

"Leia what's wrong" He asks running over pulling me from Calum.

"I'm fine Ashton" I say not meeting his eyes.

"Your lying what's wrong" He says pulling my face up to meet my worried one. I tried to come up with something but was to upset to think of anything.

"She's just homesick" Micheal says coming to my rescue.

Ashton face becomes one of understanding and pulls me closer to him.

"It's okay Leia I know it's hard sometimes but you've got us here to help you. I'll always be here for you your my best friend so next time something's wrong please tell me I don't know what I'd do without you" Ashton says placing a kiss to my cheek.

"Okay" I say tubing my cheek that's now tingling.

"Group hug" Micheal screams causing me to laugh along with the others as they all jump up and we huddle together.

They pulled away when they were called on stage. Ashton gives me one more hug before walking on stage. I just stood backstage watching. Excited to see them perform.