Eight

Logan and Jason comes in and they close the door. They both make their way to me and I look at the both of them. Logan wants to start immediately, he walks up to me but Jason stops him. 

"Take it easy." Jason demands and Logan nods. Jason then takes his shirt off and he makes his way to me.

Jason moves slowly to me. He puts his hands on my hips and he gently pulls me close to him. He looks me in my eyes, his one hand moving up to my cheek. He rubs my cheek gently stroking it. And I lean into his touch. 

"Just let your body take over now." he says in a whisper. "We'll take it slow at first." I nod and he puts his one hand that is on my cheek in my hair and he moves in. He puts his lips on mine and he softly kisses me. I closed my eyes and then I feel the electricity running through me. I put my hands in his hair too and we kissed more with passion and urge. Then I feel a pair of hands on me from behind. Logan was behind me and he starts touching me over my clothes. While Jason kisses me, and I feel my hormones going crazy now. Guess this is what Ella meant then.

Logan moves his hands down to my waist and he pushes himself up on me from behind, and Jason moves his hands from my hair down to the strings of the top. He moves his mouth to my neck, and he softly kisses me in my neck, while he is busy pulling on the strings. And I softly start moaning. Logan kisses me on the other side of my neck and I lean my head back on his shoulders, while Logan moves his hand to my panties. He starts rubbing me over my panties and my moaning start to raise. 

Jason takes the top down to reveal my breasts and he moves his mouth to my hard nipples. He puts his mouth around them and he starts sucking them. My back arches while a moan escapes my mouth again. Logan then takes the panties and he pulls them down. He gets back up and I look to the back at him. He then puts his mouth on mine and he kisses me with urge and passion. Jason pulls the top down too. And I was naked. Jason touches me with his hands, rubbing it over my breasts, then over my stomach, down to my butt and on my legs, where he then picks me up. I move my hands up to his neck and he moves us to the bed. 

He puts me down on the bed and he moves his mouth to mine again. He slams our lips on each other again, kissing with hunger and urge. Logan comes on the bed too and he comes to lie next to me. Jason gets off on top of me and he moves his mouth to my breasts, he sucks them again. Logan moves his hand down to my private part and he starts rubbing me on my button. 

Logan moves his pace up rubbing hard and he adds a finger into me, while Jason sucks me on my neck and my breasts. Logan rubs my button while his finger moves in and out of me hard and fast. And I move my hand to Jason's member. I start stroking it with my hand, while Logan adds another finger into me. Jason moves his hand to my button and he rubs it gently while Logan fingers me hard. And I soon let go. Jason then moves me on my side, I was facing Logan directly, and Jason was lying behind me. Logan pulls his fingers out of me and he puts his hands on my hips. I put my hand back on Jason's member and I stroke it up and down.

Logan spreads my legs and he moves himself closer to me. He takes his member and he rubs it over my opening. This is it now. Logan puts his member into me, and he pushed it in slowly at first. A hard moan escapes out of me but I didn't feel any kind of pain. I felt pleasure. Logan starts moving in and out of me hard. While Jason plays with my breasts. And the pleasure makes me turn. While Logan slams hard in and out of me, I move my mouth to his neck, and I bit him. He moans loud and he moves his pace up. I released my mouth on his neck and I tilt my head back. I soon let go. And Logan then pulls out of me. I turn to face Jason and I look into his eyes. He looks into mine too. He moves his hand to my cheek again, rubbing gently on it. I closed my eyes and I lean into his touch. Logan rubs my breasts while Jason moves in with his mouth, kissing me on the lips with passion and urge. He pulls away slowly with his mouth and I open my eyes. There was something different with Jason and me. We both stare at each other.

"I love you." I softly said. Logan was still touching me. While Jason and I were staring at each other. A small smirk appears on Jason's lips.

"I love you too." he says. And I feel Logan's hands pulling away from me. I smiled when Jason said it back to me. 

"This is where I should leave," Logan says and I feel him getting off from the bed.

Did Jason and I just bonded?

Logan takes his clothes and he leaves the room. Jason and I were alone. Jason chuckles and I stare at him. Jason moves in with his mouth and we kissed while he spreads my legs. He takes his member to my opening, rubbing it over it. And he then puts it into me. He moves slowly at first and then he moves his pace up. He slams into me hard and soon we both let go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~