part 4

The mane 7 (except for Dash)and their bfs are hanging out in Sugarcube Corner. Thunderlane and Soarin was also there. They all sighed. "Its no fun without Dash." Pinkie said. All nodded. "This is all Thunderlane's fault!" Soarin exclaimed. "Me? If only you didn't dodge! Then you would stay home,and never fight now!" Thunderlane shot. "Stop! We don't want you two to fight. Why do you both hate each other??" Twilight said. "BECAUSE HE IS STEALING DASH AWAY FROM ME!!!" The two boys said pointing at each other. "If you like Dash soo much,why dont you show your affection to her. That way one gets what they want and the other could give up or continue." Rarity suggests. "I dont think thats a great idea Rarity. They might still fight." Twilight denies. "Welp. Too bad. There already out." AJ said. The two boys ran to Dash's house. They knocked on the door. They were greeted by Rainbow's Dad. "What do you to wa-" he was cut off. "WHERE IS DASH??!!?" The two asked. "Sorry. But she doesn't want to see you two now. Lea-" he was cut off again when the boys ran upstairs to Dash's room. The door was slightly open. Thunderlane slowly opened it. They saw Dash sleeping. She has a bandage on the spot where she got injured. The boys walked to her. "Dash. Hello?" Soarin said as he slightly shakes her body. Dash groaned. She slowly opens her eyes to see two worried boys in front of her. "W-what do you g-g-guys w-want now?" Dash said. Her eyes were half opened. "I- I mean we wanted to see you." Soarin said. Dash's eyes are now fully opened. Thunderlane carassed Dash's cheek. "How do you feel now , Dash?" Thunderlane asked. "Okay but my head hurts." Dash answered. Soarin crossed his arms. He felt like Thunderlane was Dash's boyfriend. Then he came up with an idea. Soarin went to the flower store,bought a colorful boquet of flowers,paid,and went back to Dash's house. "Dash. These are for you." Soarin said as he gave the boquet to Dash. She sat up and hold it. "Aww thanks Soarin their beautiful." Dash complimented. "Yes well not as beautiful as you are." Soarin winked. Dash giggled. Thunderlane did the same thing as buying but this time its a teddy bear. He gave it to Dash and she hugged it. Then the two boys kept on buying and giving things and giving it to Dash until her bed was filled. It has chocolates,teddy bears,flowers,and other things. "Guys this is ENOUGH!!!" dash screamed. "Thanks for everything though. But you're just wasting your money for all this when I dont need them. *sigh* just leave." Dash said. "But Dash--" thunderlane got cut off. "1 $@¡D |E@VE!!!" she screamed. The two boys left.