part 7

Soarin's POV
Yesterday's practice was rough, as always. But there's one thing that I still wanna acomplish,win Dash's heart. And I have the best idea that she'll fall for me. Well not really my idea but with the help of Quibble. He wrote a song for me to sing it for Dash. But this feels wrong. The song is made by someone else and I have no idea what's gonna happen. If I tell Dash it was Quibble who made the song, she would like him. But if I don't,then thats good but I'll feel really really guilty. Anyways I invited Dash to meet me in my backyard. The places are all set now. Wish me luck.

Dash's POV
Soarin has been acting wierd. He invited me to his house for some reason. I shrugged. I will just go.

Time skip

I have arrived. No one was here. It started to get late. A spotlight popped up pointing to a bush. I went there. There was a note saying Remember where we first met? When I was messing around? I thought for a minute. The park when he stole my ball! I went to the park. And I saw a tree. The exact same spot where me and my friends were! There was another note at the branch of the tree. I had to climb it to get it. I got the note. Good girl. Now,where did we have our sleepover where you got injured?  Duh in Pinkie's house. This is kinda fun. I went to Pinkie's house. Ugh . Its so bright I could get blind. I went upstairs to Pinkie's bedroom. I saw a note stuck of the door.  Were not even close to done maybe, remember the place you stayed cause you got injured? It wasn't fun isn't it? Place I stayed when I got injured? My house! I went there which was kinda far. I saw a note on my front porch. Alright,now where did we really hang out? The hang out we enjoyed together? The park again. I went there. But this time the note was at a bench. Its already dawn. Okay. The next place you have to go to is where you the Wonderbolts practice. Oh and wear this.  I have to wear this? Okay. I went to my house to change and then to HQ.

 I went to my house to change and then to HQ

I dressed up like that.☝☝☝. Then I went to HQ in the field. Then lights turned on. Then came my friends,the Wonderbolts,and last but not least,Soarin. Then they got instruments and started to play something.

"Yoy dont know your beautiful oh oh! That's what makes you beautiful!!" Soarin finished singing. "What's this about?" I asked. "Its about something I've always wanted to tell you. Dash,you are the most beautiful lady I have ever met in my life. And...I...love...you..." He said. "We haven't been through a lot and your friends told me your not comfy with this stuff. But can't we at least...date?" I looked away. Date? Date? DATE? I am not mad though. I looked back at him. With a random face probably sad and normal I guess. "Soarin." I said with my voice trembling. "Im not really used to this kinda stuff."I added. "Be my girlfriend then?" He said. I looked at him. The i threw my arms around him. "Yes Soarin,I will be your girlfriend..." I said. Crying with tears of joy. "Yes!!! I have a girlfriend!!" Soarin said as he picked me up. I kissed him and he kissed back.

Narrator's POv
The others kept awe-ing. The two were just too adorable. "Then this settles it! SOARINDASH DASH FOR LIFE!!!"